Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
jomtienguy

misteregg YouTube Video Updates

On 10/31/2020 at 7:28 AM, kahoy said:

Of course, the worst English language countries for variation in accent are the UK and the USA. In Australia, there is none.

555, try that out one day in Coober Pedy or a few of the Boganvilles out west.

2 hours ago, VPI78 said:

555, try that out one day in Coober Pedy or a few of the Boganvilles out west.

I agree completely. I have lived in a number of States in Australia and pronunciations vary widely. I can pick a Victorian, or a Tasmanian, or a 'West Wallaby' almost immediately after speaking with them. As an Aboriginal man, I can pick up accents based on other Australian Aboriginal languages very quickly too.

3 minutes ago, yorta2 said:

I agree completely. I have lived in a number of States in Australia and pronunciations vary widely. I can pick a Victorian, or a Tasmanian, or a 'West Wallaby' almost immediately after speaking with them. As an Aboriginal man, I can pick up accents based on other Australian Aboriginal languages very quickly too.

Coober Pedy was interesting for me; the underground homes where opal digging of course, but the accents were something I wasn't really expecting. It was a lot different than the Melbourne or even Adelaide dialect. The difference reminded me a lot of how different Cajun English is with next door Texas English.

Back to Egg's video; the Stayan Dude that dropped 450k Baht one evening in Secrets still drives trucks out west. I had a laugh over Soi7's comment in the video that his new squeeze is one of the largest Real Estate Agents in Australia. That's about as tall a tale as the goat story at Secrets.

But loved the video ... looking forward to Part 2.

12 hours ago, misteregg said:

Pattaya Talk gets a mention in my new video, where I get to talk to Larry, formerly of Secrets and Babydolls. It’s the first of a two part episode, please subscribe for free for next weeks Part 2.

When Phil Met Larry (Part 1 ) | PATTAYA BAR MANAGER LARRY FROM SECRETS WALKING STREET

Excellent video. Larry is sure looking fit. Including the link to the video so BM's don't have to go searching for it.

@mistereggloved your interview with Larry...... desperately looking forward to the next instalment 

An idea for a future interview...... how about a three way interview withDevils Den  @Cerberus and his wife..... arguably one of the most successful and innovative businesses in Pattaya ...... but good to hear about running a business together and a successful relationship ....... sure they’d have some weird stories to tell!!

Loved the way you never named the owner of Secrets, instead just referring to him as "the owner"!

On 11/21/2020 at 6:00 AM, VPI78 said:

Back to Egg's video; the Stayan Dude that dropped 450k Baht one evening in Secrets still drives trucks out west. I had a laugh over Soi7's comment in the video that his new squeeze is one of the largest Real Estate Agents in Australia. That's about as tall a tale as the goat story at Secrets

I took it to be a mixture of different stories to protect the guilty..

The guy that took Secrets girls to Phuket kept one girl "permanently" there in a condo (maybe still does - none of my business). He came back on holiday from HK with his wife several times but told his missus that he had business meetings there. The issue was kept secret because he would have lost a lot of money if she found out and divorced him.

It bothers me not what people do with their lives .....until they start dragging other people into their subterfuge and staff losing their jobs over it ( Nothing to do with Mr Egg I might add)) ...

On 11/21/2020 at 7:32 AM, forcebwithu said:

Larry is sure looking fit.

He sure does!

I wonder if part 2 will cover his illness, the fund set up to pay for his treatment and his opinion of it. I have never heard a bad word spoken about Larry and kudos to those that gave ( I didn't). If you compare it with the conman Graham Briar (no I don't think he is alive living in luxury somewhere) I shall be vulgar and say the better man won.

4 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

I took it to be a mixture of different stories to protect the guilty..

The guy that took Secrets girls to Phuket kept one girl "permanently" there in a condo (maybe still does - none of my business). He came back on holiday from HK with his wife several times but told his missus that he had business meetings there. The issue was kept secret because he would have lost a lot of money if she found out and divorced him.

It bothers me not what people do with their lives .....until they start dragging other people into their subterfuge and staff losing their jobs over it ( Nothing to do with Mr Egg I might add)) ...

I reckon both Soi7 and Eggman are standup guys ... both know so much about what so many have done and neither spills the beans.

But I'd contribute cash for a 3-way interview of Egg, Soi7, ... and Carlsberg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/22/2020 at 3:52 AM, pinoydave said:

@mistereggloved your interview with Larry...... desperately looking forward to the next instalment 

An idea for a future interview...... how about a three way interview withDevils Den  @Cerberus and his wife..... arguably one of the most successful and innovative businesses in Pattaya ...... but good to hear about running a business together and a successful relationship ....... sure they’d have some weird stories to tell!!

Would love to do a Memories Of FLB video, but I was never a regular so I would take contributions from those that were. If anyone want's to go on camera and tell a few FLB stories, please message me.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:17 PM, VPI78 said:

I reckon both Soi7 and Eggman are standup guys ... both know so much about what so many have done and neither spills the beans.

But I'd contribute cash for a 3-way interview of Egg, Soi7, ... and Carlsberg.

Ben messaged me the other day. I would be OK with that, not sure about the others. Everyone has moved on.

Please join me on my next LIVESTREAM as I take in the sunrise on Beach Road,

7:00am Thursday 26 November (Thai time)

Midnight (Wednesday night/Thursday morning) 26 November 

Hope you enjoy the view as I bring a little sunshine into the lives of those who are in lockdown.

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Ben messaged me the other day. I would be OK with that, not sure about the others. Everyone has moved on.

Don't buy any shares.

I agree that too much time has passed to get worked up over Ben. On a personal basis I was rarely in Secrets but never had an issue with him. As far as the past goes I hope that no one spoils the thread by re-litigating the rights and wrongs. This is too good a topic to spoil.

Great interview with Larry and yes, some lose weight but he seems to be in getting younger!

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk