Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
jomtienguy

misteregg YouTube Video Updates

This video has been very popular, Hidden Pattaya. A walk around a few places away from the bar scene.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Don’t miss tonight’s YouTube livestream, with special guest, Adam from Cherry Bar, aka Hammer. 
It’s live tonight at 2:15am Thai time, 7:15pm UK time, 2:15pm Eastern Standard Time. 
Search for LePubPattaya on YouTube and join in.

E318B80D-D70B-4091-96C1-491E685074E2.jpeg

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

live tonight at 2:15am Thai time

Interesting time ...... between tonight's footie games !!

... You can give your opinion on Big Sam going to the Baggies !!

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Don’t miss tonight’s YouTube livestream, with special guest, Adam from Cherry Bar, aka Hammer. 
It’s live tonight at 2:15am Thai time, 7:15pm UK time, 2:15pm Eastern Standard Time. 
Search for LePubPattaya on YouTube and join in.

E318B80D-D70B-4091-96C1-491E685074E2.jpeg

If you are thinking of taking a holiday in Thailand  soon, here is a fun guide on how you can help keep Pattaya COVID free.

Please like and subscribe to my channel.

Never hire me as a private investigator. This video shows you why. Happy New Year everybody in Pattaya Talk.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, misteregg said:

Never hire me as a private investigator. This video shows you why. Happy New Year everybody in Pattaya Talk.

Deleted

Edited by Bullfrog

Hello again everybody. As I’m sure you’re aware the bar is closed at the moment until the Covid restrictions are lifted.

Hello again everybody. As I’m sure you’re aware the bar is closed at the moment until the Covid restrictions are lifted.

Just to let you know that there are girls living above the bar and we’re trying to get through it together and having a smile.

I want to thank Frosty for letting me post in here and let you know what I’m up to.

Many thanks. 

I’ve got a live stream today for those people that can’t make it into Thailand it’s at a good time zone for people living in Australia and New Zealand so I hope people from those territories can tune in and enjoy the entertainment.

I really enjoyed doing this video with my friends Callum Mackie and Mike Bridge about the state of play on the golf courses in Thailand at the moment. We tell a few great stories as well.

Posted (edited)

Our man on the scene @misteregg bringing us breaking news via his livestream this morning.

Post on Pattaya News FB about the stabbing and death of the lady.

https://www.facebook.com/Thepattayanews/posts/861938577890486?__cft__[0]=AZWMNnZgDJhMKetzyGIO7udT63yykDIVgGYZoHfN_LthA1tbm9tSM0_IXx6z04N_adtiA0E6wMAD8nkBmkN4WkEpwej2ryOnT_P3XeEwlK6SgdK3apfJWgG_cgATeH_RUOJLBchnb-nd2gYMH38uCqdz&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Edited by forcebwithu