Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai Airways Will Operate More “Special Flights” TO Europe & Within Asia Until December 30, 2020

https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/11/13/thai-airways-will-operate-more-special-flights-to-europe-within-asia-until-december-30-2020/?omhide=true

In part:

• THAI is currently offering limited inflight services for special charter and repatriation flights. Please note that inflight entertainment systems and other full services amenities are not available on these flights.
  • So you end up paying 80-90,000 THB for a flight in Thai Airways “Business Class” without proper inflight service or even an entertainment system.
39 minutes ago, 4wheels said:

https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/11/13/thai-airways-will-operate-more-special-flights-to-europe-within-asia-until-december-30-2020/?omhide=true

In part:

• THAI is currently offering limited inflight services for special charter and repatriation flights. Please note that inflight entertainment systems and other full services amenities are not available on these flights.
  • So you end up paying 80-90,000 THB for a flight in Thai Airways “Business Class” without proper inflight service or even an entertainment system.

No wine? No fly!

No wine? No fly!
Interesting that you say that. I was on a ferry for short of four hours but as I had my car I didn't drink. Said to a friend that I preferred a 12 hour flight to Thailand half pissed!

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, teelack said:

Interesting that you say that. I was on a ferry for short of four hours but as I had my car I didn't drink. Said to a friend that I preferred a 12 hour flight to Thailand half pissed!

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

When I wasn't flying up front, or up top on 747s, I selected my airline on whether they served wine by the bottle rather than by the glass. Unsurprisingly Air France served the best wine in cabbage class but you had to store it behind you before they closed the bar. I am sure that EVA would serve you wine in a large bucket if that is what you wanted and it could also be used to vomit in as the wine is harsher than swallowing barbed wire. The best balance of quality of wine and quantity for me was Ethiopiopio  Airlines as my last Thai wife used to call them. In fact I'd guess that it was the only airline that she stayed awake for the food and wine!!

• Like 1