Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
jomtienguy

Do you care if she has an orgasm?

Sadly, all I'm good for is eating pussy. I enjoy it because I'm good at it. I'm good at it because I enjoy it. 

What I don't enjoy is when I can't make a girl cum. Sharing is all part of the bedroom experience.

I've even ensured some of my rental girls were sorted before I hit the road.

Until recently, I was dating a Chinese girl and no matter how much attention and variation I attempted, I could not bring her to orgasm.

It was a mood killer for me.  

You? 

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

As long as she doesn't wake her husband when she has an orgasm I don't care either way

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Same for me. DATY with almost all the hundreds of P4P girls I have had in Pattaya and AC cos I love it. That feeling when they clamp their legs around your ears and shake and cry out.!! 

My LLT comes with a pussy licking in under 3 minutes..... just as well she doesn't know why I am so good at it. 😁

2 hours ago, biggles said:

Same for me. DATY with almost all the hundreds of P4P girls I have had in Pattaya and AC cos I love it. That feeling when they clamp their legs around your ears and shake and cry out.!! 

My LLT comes with a pussy licking in under 3 minutes..... just as well she doesn't know why I am so good at it. 😁

The old adage coms to mind

if you can’t cut the mustard you can always lick 👅 the pot 

TGF yes, freelance or ST definitely could not care less.   I am paying to not care less. so when it happens for her, I ask for a refund. 😁

I see it as a challenge. 

I especially like it when they say that they can't cum more than once. Gives me a personal goal. 😉