Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

where to buy a bed

looking for king size thai bed mattress and frame.  they use to have outside carefour(new big c now) off kalang.

are they still there in parking lot. if so what are the prices now there or other places in pattaya area. 

Pop round to the newer HomePro on Sukhumvit, beds out front and inside the store . Not cheap though and sometimes (often) not really 'in stock' and you will  have some goon getting stuck in traffic keeping you at home all day. 

I was lucky that the condo came with quality Sealy products. Available here at Home pro. A friend with back problems suggested a Zenus ,available on Lazada. I bought a topper and happy.    With the hot season approaching also consider Bamboo Sheets. Nothing much better under you except a Thai girl.

7 hours ago, aj said:

they still there in parking lot.

Funnily enough I once bought a bed from there and he was still there up until last week and when I drove past on Sunday the place was raised to the ground and gone.

Buying a bed depends on you I bought my decent one from Index and I know not cheap but do you skimp on bed you’re spending half your life in...

Didn’t see SB mentioned Sealy that’s what I bought very good.

Edited by Broughton

All down to personal preference

I 'pushed the boat out' and had a traditional bed made from carved mai sak to my specifications from the shop on Sukhumvit just north of Makro

The mattress (imported extra deep) I got at a 'promotion' price at HomePro and later added a topper

The whole ensemble is a bit grandiose but it's there for the long haul, and not prone to the early demise of the usual cheap n cheerful Thai furniture