Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

26 minutes ago, frostfire said:

Not sure where you got that list... our mods are listed there, but other non-mods are as well. 

Thanks, Frosty.

I clicked on the link at the top of the page which says "Staff".

8 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Thanks, Frosty.

I clicked on the link at the top of the page which says "Staff".

Ok, ill check and see what that button actually does later tonight... not sure where it gets its data... but its not all moderators ?

1 hour ago, frostfire said:

Ok, ill check and see what that button actually does later tonight... not sure where it gets its data... but its not all moderators ?

I think some of them used to have restricted Mod powers so they could moderate small (sub)sections of the forum.

1 hour ago, firth1974 said:

I think some of them used to have restricted Mod powers so they could moderate small (sub)sections of the forum.

Now you are tempting us! Entrapment even.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, frostfire said:

How do you get to be a mod. I'd like to be one. Do you have to complete an application form or meet some sort of criteria. And of course how much does a moderator get paid?

7 hours ago, yogi100 said:

How do you get to be a mod. I'd like to be one. Do you have to complete an application form or meet some sort of criteria. And of course how much does a moderator get paid?

LOL....... How much do we get paid??? Zilch.....

MM invited me to be a mod when he found out I already had experience of being a forum moderator... Other moderators also have prior experience....

18 minutes ago, TheFiend said:

LOL....... How much do we get paid??? Zilch.....

MM invited me to be a mod when he found out I already had experience of being a forum moderator... Other moderators also have prior experience....

Aren't/weren't you a Mod on "Live" ... or is that Firth I'm thinking of..???

Anyways, were Mods given discount in the Rock House ?

8 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Aren't/weren't you a Mod on "Live" ... or is that Firth I'm thinking of..???

Anyways, were Mods given discount in the Rock House ?

Not me...... That was firth I think........

Mods getting a discount??? Never been that lucky!!!!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Didn't we have this discussion already?

1 hour ago, jacko said:

Didn't we have this discussion already?

Yes you did. But Yogi turned it down when he discovered he wouldnt get paid for doing it. 

8 hours ago, awesum4 said:

Yes you did. But Yogi turned it down when he discovered he wouldnt get paid for doing it. 

He never got offered the job so how could he have turned it down.

7 hours ago, yogi100 said:

He never got offered the job so how could he have turned it down.

Now you are being pedantic. You asked about the role and the remuneration. On being told its was an unpaid role you said you were no longer interested.  Same end result buddy.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, awesum4 said:

Now you are being pedantic. You asked about the role and the remuneration. On being told its was an unpaid role you said you were no longer interested.  Same end result buddy.

How do you know so much about it?

On 2/25/2021 at 11:47 PM, yogi100 said:

I heard that you need an IQ of 120 minimum, big balls, a 9 inch dick and you get 100,000 Baht a month, but I could be wrong, on the dick bit. 

25 minutes ago, Pine Tree said:

I heard that you need an IQ of 120 minimum, big balls, a 9 inch dick and you get 100,000 Baht a month, but I could be wrong, on the dick bit. 

No No No ! You always get it wrong...You have to BE a big dick ....

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, yogi100 said:

How do you know so much about it

Your posts on "the Reputation System and how it works" thread in the off topic section. Page 5.

Post #105  I dunno what sort of wages they're on but I'm available if they need someone.

Post #110  if they want me on the firm I'll want paying. I've never worked for nothing and I dont intend to start now. I wouldnt mind doing a few hours a week for £50 quid a week.

Edited by awesum4
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Pine Tree said:

Wrong forum, that's not this one....