Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

6 hours ago, awesum4 said:

Your posts on "the Reputation System and how it works" thread in the off topic section. Page 5.

Post #105  I dunno what sort of wages they're on but I'm available if they need someone.

Post #110  if they want me on the firm I'll want paying. I've never worked for nothing and I dont intend to start now. I wouldnt mind doing a few hours a week for £50 quid a week.

Fucking hell! You appear to be taking a peculiar troll like interest in my posts all of a sudden.  I can barely remember it yet you even know what section it was in, what the topic was and what numbers the post were! You can probably remember when it was as well.

Are you some sort of private detective, are you trying to suck up to the administrators or what. You're weird. You'd better stick to those sheep, you won't get anywhere with me.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

Fucking hell! You appear to be taking a peculiar troll like interest in my posts all of a sudden.  I can barely remember it yet you even know what section it was in, what the topic was and what numbers the post were! You can probably remember when it was as well.

Are you some sort of private detective, are you trying to suck up to the administrators or what. You're weird. You'd better stick to those sheep, you won't get anywhere with me.

Nah. I just remembered the general conversations. When you got all shirty instead of admitting you had said these things I used the search engine to find them.

Why dont you just man up and admit you had the same conversation about mods being paid last year so we can all move on. 

Appreciating the unpaid work the mods do to keep this forum running  rather than abuse them for being human isnt sucking up, it's simple politeness.  

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
20 minutes ago, awesum4 said:

Nah. I just remembered the general conversations. When you got all shirty instead of admitting you had said these things I used the search engine to find them.

Why dont you just man up and admit you had the same conversation about mods being paid last year so we can all move on

Appreciating the unpaid work the mods do to keep this forum running  rather than abuse them for being human isnt sucking up, it's simple politeness.  

No one's stopping you from moving on. Nor from stopping you being a crawl arse.

58 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

No one's stopping you from moving on. Nor from stopping you being a crawl arse.

................................. And on that note, before the circles we are going in get any smaller, its time to say goodnight!

cVnj0ai.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1