Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I cant stop laughing.....Harry and Meghan

1 hour ago, monkeyman said:

Is this the bloke who won't answer Harry's phone calls?

The bloke who wont answer his calls is Prince Charles, his dad, "apparently"!

The guy up above is Maj. Hewitt, who had a 4-5 year affair with Harry's mum Princess Diana!!!

3 hours ago, firth1974 said:

The bloke who wont answer his calls is Prince Charles, his dad, "apparently"!

The guy up above is Maj. Hewitt, who had a 4-5 year affair with Harry's mum Princess Diana!!!

Harry said his dad wouldn't answer his calls, so nothing to do with Prince Charles.     :rolleyes:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, monkeyman said:

Harry said his dad wouldn't answer his calls, so nothing to do with Prince Charles.     :rolleyes:

I read Charles stopped answering his calls because Harry kept hounding him for money. He used to give him over £4million a year.  

H&M want to live independently, not rely on the Royal Family for support...then moan because they get no cash. 

Spoilt brats....but I would fuck her if she asked nicely.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, awesum4 said:

I read Charles stopped answering his calls because Harry kept hounding him for money. He used to give him over £4million a year.  

H&M want to live independently, not rely on the Royal Family for support...then moan because they get no cash. 

Spoilt brats....but I would fuck her if she asked nicely.

Shit, my dad never used to give me that much pocket money. Miserable old scrote.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, tallguy said:

38. She's getting on a bit. No more than 1k baht ST.???

38 year old divorcee ? ... Sinsot would be a bottle of homemade sato and a plate of pig's ears ( which funnily enough I have just had for supper!)

• Haha 2