Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I cant stop laughing.....Harry and Meghan

If any more evidence of what a failure the multicultural society is proving to be this matter is a supreme example. It puts the George Floyd and O J Simpson episodes of racial strife firmly in the shade. Right now I'm in London listening to a phone in radio program with furious members of the BAME community queuing up to express their disgust at the treatment they consider MM has received  in the UK. The presenters claim their phones are red hot and ringing off the hooks.

The British Royal Family has been torn to pieces by an American chat show hostess ably assisted by a big mouthed second rate American actress and her half baked idiot of a British husband. It's a wonder MM never got Harry showing Oprah how willing he was to give it the knee on world wide TV.

The UK establishment obviously learned nothing from the Wallis Simpson debacle. And Harry has taken it one step further than Edward did back in 1936.

Edited by yogi100
  • Thanks 2

Oprah Megan Harry.jpg

Mark Steyn summed it up:

When the Markles married, Harry was raised to a dukedom. So their son is entitled to the courtesy title of earl - to be specific, Earl of Dumbarton. Yet, upon his birth, the Sussexes announced that he would be styled plain old "Archie". We now learn that this is because the lousy earl shtick wasn't good enough for Meghan. She complained to Oprah that even though he's the only "royal of color" the Queen refused to make him a prince.

Well, that's because he's not a prince, and never will be: The House of Windsor is not the House of Saud, where a new prince is born every twenty minutes. Per George V's Letters Patents of 1917, only grandchildren of the Sovereign are princes and princesses. Because of improved longevity (ie, more great-grandchildren), the Queen in 2012 amended this to accord princely style to the kids of a Prince of Wales' eldest son (ie, William), because they're in the immediate line of succession. But Archie isn't, and isn't ever gonna be. So the Duchess of Woke was demanding, as is her wont, special treatment.

A modest cottage...

Oprah SB home.jpg

Edited by BigusDicus
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, VPI78 said:

Harrydad.jpg

I confess I don't get this one. 

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Shooter said:

confess I don't get this one. 

Basically it’s Prince Harry and James Hewitt who it is  said that his mother once had an illicit affair with whether it’s true or not who knows.

Obviously your not too clued up on the saga of the Royal family,  have a look on Netflix.

27 minutes ago, Broughton said:

Basically it’s Prince Harry and James Hewitt who it is  said that his mother once had an illicit affair with whether it’s true or not who knows.

Obviously your not too clued up on the saga of the Royal family,  have a look on Netflix.

Thanks.  I thought it was the same guy different times.  And oh yeah - I am NOT clued in to the royal family history or scandals.  ?

1 hour ago, Olded said:

I bet Megan was all smiles when CBS paid her 7 million for that interview! ( from CNN before it was aired. )

Oprah got 7 million, Meghan and Harry weren’t paid

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I find the photo of Prince Philip a bit distasteful, he is a grumpy old git, but never done me any harm and served his country in the Royal Navy ( he was my Dad's commanding officer) I wish him a long life.

As for James Hewwit, Diana never met him till Harry was about 2 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
50 minutes ago, misteregg said:

As for James Hewwit, Diana never met him till Harry was about 2 years old. 

Saw a news clip recently that had a brief shot of Harry from behind.  Light caught his hair just right.  Briefly you could see the beginning of (thinning) a large round balding spot on on the back of his head.  Similar to his brother William and Prince Charles...

6 hours ago, BigusDicus said:

Saw a news clip recently that had a brief shot of Harry from behind.  Light caught his hair just right.  Briefly you could see the beginning of (thinning) a large round balding spot on on the back of his head.  Similar to his brother William and Prince Charles...

Forget Hewit, harry's going full bore Ron Howard (Opie/Happy Days, etc.). Apparently gingers are very susceptible to hair loss at relatively young ages.

ronhowrd.jpg

hapydays.jpg