Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I had the Tuesday "Bangkok" special, which is a double cheeseburger with jalapenos, and a side of jalapeno poppers.  Maybe they should call it the "Tijuana".

I think I make a good burger at home, but they don't hold a candle to Prime Burger's.

PrimeBangkok.jpg

• Upvote 2

Going offshore fishing in 2 weeks. We bring our own food , planned just to get one from the girl on LKM but ill walk over get 4 for us and keep them in the fridge the night before. Probably get my own buns as not a fan of those plumped up ones.

16 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Going offshore fishing in 2 weeks. We bring our own food , planned just to get one from the girl on LKM but ill walk over get 4 for us and keep them in the fridge the night before. Probably get my own buns as not a fan of those plumped up ones.

Used to go sea fishing a lot here..... it is a full day out usually requiring an early early start. Had a long drive both sides of the trip as we left from either Bang Saray or Sattahip and I live on the North side of town. Had to get food ready the night before too.....

When I pulled up at the house after a day out the Mrs would have a cold beer ready for me and boy oh boy, I was ready for it. 

2 hours ago, jacko said:

Used to go sea fishing a lot here..... it is a full day out usually requiring an early early start. Had a long drive both sides of the trip as we left from either Bang Saray or Sattahip and I live on the North side of town. Had to get food ready the night before too.....

When I pulled up at the house after a day out the Mrs would have a cold beer ready for me and boy oh boy, I was ready for it. 

Sounds like our trip.  I am quite the alcoholic but dont drink on a boat. The Captains bars in the BVI were a welcome sight on our return. So 3 liters of cold brewed Ice tea. and the Prime Burger.  About a 2 hour slog out to the grounds but the only option . Inshore fishing decimated here a long time ago.   Have a hopefully early night on LKM , send the ladies off and meet at Bali Hai 0600.  Will try to post a report . I am hoping to get rid of the boating itch. Grew up fishing sailing and crabbing on the Chesapeake. If i cant get my fill here will return next summer to Annapolis.   This boat 7,000baht. I kept it to 4 guys though he allows 7. No mate so you clean your own catch. 

• Like 1