Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Highly recommended...LIVE streams from Heathrow

Highly watchable which I've been doing for months

Guy provides commentary all the time. Just brilliant to watch on a Sunday. Its only started an hour ago today so will be up and running all day to come

• Thanks 1

I am happy and sad in equal parts to see this.

Flying the world as a contractor has been a big part of my life but the realization that I've only got 2 or 3 flights to UK left in my life leaves me in utter despair.

"Best" flight though was in a Hercules. Brize to Belize in '75 as a young Lance Jack..

I want to cry !! 

Edited by Bullfrog
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

Highly watchable which I've been doing for months

Guy provides commentary all the time. Just brilliant to watch on a Sunday. Its only started an hour ago today so will be up and running all day to come

The guy who runs Big Jet TV is the biggest fucking prick you will ever meet in your lifetime!!! Absolute fucking bell-end!!

And I dont need a livestream of LHR to see the jets. I live approximately 500 meters from the end of runway 27R. From my bedroom window I can see passengers looking out of their windows as they land!

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, firth1974 said:

The guy who runs Big Jet TV is the biggest fucking prick you will ever meet in your lifetime!!! Absolute fucking bell-end!!

And I dont need a livestream of LHR to see the jets. I live approximately 500 meters from the end of runway 27R. From my bedroom window I can see passengers looking out of their windows as they land!

Not far from The Master Robert then. Has it been knocked down yet or has it been refurbished and reopened yet ??

7 hours ago, firth1974 said:

Well I suggest you stroll on by the thread than fella

Jesus wept just trying to inject a few new threads onto the forum. I'll let others do it from now on

If you started the response by saying "thanks for sharing and am sure plenty will be interested" and then gone into launch mode I wouldnt have been remotely bothered

Edited by Rawhide2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Rawhide2 said:

Well I suggest you stroll on by the thread than fella

Jesus wept just trying to inject a few new threads onto the forum. I'll let others do it from now on

If you started the response by saying "thanks for sharing and am sure plenty will be interested" and then gone into launch mode I wouldnt have been remotely bothered

Thanks for sharing, but I have history with this guy!.

And give your head a wobble yeah! Don't be so defensive!

17 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Not far from The Master Robert then. Has it been knocked down yet or has it been refurbished and reopened yet ??

It was pulled down a few years ago. I believe it is now a huge Holiday Inn hotel with still the same name, but not 100% sure on that.

21 hours ago, firth1974 said:

Thanks for sharing, but I have history with this guy!.

And give your head a wobble yeah! Don't be so defensive!

No on this occasion I wont give my a head a wobble fella ok

You're bang out of order. I always try and inject a few new threads on different sub forums because often the main board goes without a post for hours and hours but I wont be doing another new one rest assured......out

Edited by Rawhide2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
56 minutes ago, Rawhide2 said:

You're bang out of order. I always try and inject a few new threads on different sub forums because often the main board goes without a post for hours and hours but I wont be doing another new one rest assured......out

It is such an odd phenomenon on here lately with your threads. Posters that have openly stated that they have no interest in them, complain, a "situation" occurs and the thread is closed

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

It is such an odd phenomenon on here lately with your threads. Posters that have openly stated that they have no interest in them, complain, a "situation" occurs and the thread is closed

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

They get closed due to bickering....(and me being too lazy to selectively remove posts, which also winds people up).

Much as I quite enjoy watching planes, not sure I could handle 9 hours of it.... I just did the snooker and that was a trial.

Edited by jacko
sp
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, jacko said:

They get closed due to bickering....(and me being to lazy to selectively remove posts, which also winds people up).

Much as I quite enjoy watching planes, not sure I could handle 9 hours of it.... I just did the snooker and that was a trial.

I quite like that reply.

Has Keyman been holding online moderator coaching sessions by any chance? ....... That would certainly be just as exciting as the snooker

If you think 9 hours of snooker was a trial, try 20minutes in BF's company...........................................!?

Posts ebb and flow, some develop into interesting discussions, others fall by the wayside. It's the nature of any internet forum as are the responses of the members. We can all get a bit riled up about the reaction of another member, shit, I've lost count of the number of times I've been wound up like a top, but ultimately, I take the higher ground and just carry on and ignore them. Everyone can't be friends with everyone, we're only human. 

Just enjoy the bits you want to and ignore the nutty bits that stick in your teeth - life's too short and there's too much to enjoy elsewhere. ?

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

I didnt attack you, nor did I attack the quality of your thread. I stated a fact about the presenter of the video! Reading comprehension is not your strong point, is it!

Bye!!!!!

3 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

So you see the pattern forming as well.

I have no problem with the thread whatsoever, I love aviation related content. I just have an issue with the presenter of the video, that's all.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, keyman said:

If you think 9 hours of snooker was a trial, try 20minutes in BF's company..

Indeed! Imagine the suffering I go through just to have a wank !!

Oddly enough I was thinking about you this morning and may put another 20 baht on your SIM ....If you say something nice about me that is ...

...That has set you a challenge hasn't it !!!

• Haha 1
On 5/9/2021 at 4:57 PM, Bullfrog said:

I am happy and sad in equal parts to see this.

Flying the world as a contractor has been a big part of my life but the realization that I've only got 2 or 3 flights to UK left in my life leaves me in utter despair.

"Best" flight though was in a Hercules. Brize to Belize in '75 as a young Lance Jack..

I want to cry !! 

Don't get upset Bullfrog. Y'know what to watch when you feel like this ..

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Don't get upset Bullfrog. Y'know what to watch when you feel like this ..

Hell, that made me so nostalgic and I want to get back to Honkers and also (of course) LOS, even more.

2 hours ago, yorta2 said:

Hell, that made me so nostalgic and I want to get back to Honkers and also (of course) LOS, even more.

The 2 minute mark in that video gets to me every time I watch it. It reminds me that nobody can ever take away my life experiences. Upper deck, non smoking, 747 approach to Kai Tak

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

The 2 minute mark in that video gets to me every time I watch it. It reminds me that nobody can ever take away my life experiences. Upper deck, non smoking, 747 approach to Kai Tak

Yes quite an experience..... I think  I recall seeing the runway out of the window once and wondering where we were going. 

Cathay, non stop from LHR.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1
  • 9 months later...

Jerry Dyer the new internet sensation lol after Storm Eunice

I did have a giggle yesterday seeing him interviewed on many channels and recalling several comments on this thread who had a pop last year

Had 225,000 live viewing his streaming which was also carried Live by Sky News during the day (as a side screen) from Heathrow

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

Jerry Dyer the new internet sensation lol after Storm Eunice

I did have a giggle yesterday seeing him interviewed on many channels and recalling several comments on this thread who had a pop last year

Had 225,000 live viewing his streaming which was also carried Live by Sky News during the day (as a side screen) from Heathrow

Question how many of those views were Bots!!!

His camera is shite, his photography is beyond fcuk'ing shite, and he's a bully and a thief!!!