Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hello Guys

Firstly, apologies for starting this topic on here but I'm at my wits end with this problem and just don't know what to do next, Right my problem is i am also a member of another very popular Pattaya forum and since last Wednesday 12th May i cannot start any new topic's or reply to any existing posts on this forum don't know what has gone wrong, i have tried everything from Windows 10 laptops to Windows XP desktop, also my chromebook and also my Fire Tablet and all the same result, even tried with a portable mobile wifi box without my home network still the same, i am also unable to contact to  anyone on this forum ever my member friends for help hence me asking for help on here, there are some posts in which others have had the same problem over the years but not much help putting it right. i am sure there are members on here Pattaya Talk that are also members on this other popular one. Please if possible help me with a solution thanks in advance.  

@rainsberger A mod at P-A has acknowledged my message. They are now aware of your problem and are looking in to it.  I have a feeling it might be related to the situation that forcebwithu noted in post #5 above.  

Evil

18 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

@rainsberger A mod at P-A has acknowledged my message. They are now aware of your problem and are looking in to it.  I have a feeling it might be related to the situation that forcebwithu noted in post #5 above.  

Evil

whitespider, the owner/admin replied he was aware of the of the duplicate board name, but that isn't the source of the issue. He said this is happening to a lot of people, but there's no pattern and it goes away on its own. Same is happening on other forums using Invision. They've notified Invision of the problem.

OP, sounds like you'll have to be patient on this issue. They're working on it, but problems like this that are affecting only some, with no pattern as to why, are the most difficult software problems to resolve.

1 hour ago, rainsberger said:

Guys you help is so much appreciated i do thank you all.

It might be worthwhile to create a new account for the purposes of seeing if it's a bad setting on your existing account that is causing the problem. If after creating the new account you can reply on a topic and send PM's, then that points to a setting issue on your existing account.

Thanks Guys my problem now resolved and after 10 days again able to post, On one computer there seems to have been a problem with my Openvpn software so 4 days ago i uninstalled it on the problem computer, today re-installed the vpn software again and all seems OK and able to post again but yet to checked the rest of my computers?.  Thanks again guys and Evil Penevil for all the replies.