Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Iaido training in Pattaya

Hi there not sure if anybody would Be interested in having any Iaido training,but if anybody is feel free to check out my new website which I have just set up on Facebook ,see image below

I teach beginners or intermediate levels and have beginners equipment for training visits

i realize this is not something for everybody but physical fitness is not required for this art as it is suitable for most ages 

no previous experience is required 

thank you my regards 

20728118-0C9B-4F37-886F-80F4FC3EDCF0.jpeg

• Haha 1

I might be the only one here who wonders why we need more drunks out in the street of Patts, who want to kill people using swords. I hope others wonder why too.... As I said, maybe I'm the only one.

The idea of any martial art is to develop the self and iaido is no different in that regard 

it is a way of development and perfection through years of training,one doesn’t need to go through years training and discipline in order to use a sword to kill any random person 

the whole point of the art is to work on the self through the sword anybody who thinks otherwise is mistaken,the British kendo association has never trained anybody who has killed any person like wise in thirty years of training neither have I and would not train any person whom I thought would do so 

Iaido is a relic from the past in that regard people who want to kill others use guns which is a modern weapon and doesn’t require years of training  to use

there are hundreds of swords knives and other weapons on sale throughout Thailand which need no training from me to use nor would I train anybody to do so 

I suggest you just google Iaidoo to find out what it is all about and you would realism that there are practitioners all over the world training who do not kill anybody no do they train others op to do so 

if somebody chooses to kill another person I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t take years of training to do so in clothes that have not been worn for centuries and use complicated kata s which no longer have a place in the taking of lives

ultimately if a person chooses to kill another with a sword they will do so they don’t need to spend years training In Iaido to do so,,they don’t need any training let alone the years it takes to master the art

the training teaches you to value the human life not to take it maybe if I gave you a demonstration of what is required you would understand a little more however for now I feel you should investigate the subject more before associating the art with street killings

my regards if you need any more information please do not hesitate to contact me

I don't think you'll get many takers among the mostly aging Pattaya expat community. Or if you offer punctuation classes. ? 

• Haha 4

Most of the people who take part in Iaido tend to be around 45 and upwards as it is mainly postural and requires little fitness rather a concentrated mind

On my side it’s was a general inquiry ,I am not looking for a lot of people to train ,rather a few committed people who maybe have some previous Japanese  martial arts experience who now find themselves without anywhere to train 

It was not meant to bother those who are happy with the way their current lives are set up or those for whom grammar correction has become their main source of  activity 

• Haha 1

I have never heard of Laido before so now I know it’s a form of martial arts using a sword.

Thanks for that but it’s not my cup of tea but good luck anyway. You might get a few more takers over at Pattaya Addicts.