Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

5 hours ago, eastoffife said:

Now that the Thai government has suspended new applications for the Thailand Pass as far as Test-and-go is concerned, can anyone confirm whether it is still possible to book via the Phuket Sandbox system, and get a Thailand pass. I usually travel to Pattaya, but if this is the only way of getting to Thailand and seeing my friend, it seems like a good idea. Anyone know anything about this? Also, any recommendations for hotels in Phuket?? Where are good locations to stay??

I believe to can now book for the 'Phuket Sandbox', (and a few other island based sandboxes), through the Thailand Pass system.

The Bangla Road area of Patong Beach seems to have a bit of life from what I have seen on You Tube videos but nothing like pre-Covid days.

I would look for hotels within walking distance of Bangla Road, avoiding using the tuk tuk and taxi mafia as much as possible.

Not sure about other areas but try searching for Phuket videos on You Tube and Phuket based groups on Facebook for more info.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, tallguy said:

I would look for hotels within walking distance of Bangla Road, avoiding using the tuk tuk and taxi mafia as much as possible

Absolutely.... if one books over the hill in say Karon, you will be forced to use the infamous, over priced, will not budge on price, Phuket many baht busses!

• 5 weeks later...

Correct, but I was reading a report that more Thais now are staying seated...  Wonder why that would be! 

Correct, but I was reading a report that more Thais now are staying seated...  Wonder why that would be! 
I don't wonder at all.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

15 hours ago, biggles said:

Frozen to their seats.......

It is such a long while since I went to the cinema...a combination of no film I particularly want to see, and the fact I come out of there chilled to the bone. 

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...