Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 264 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Western Ambassadors Requesting Covid Vaccines for their Citizens

Has anyone any information on this report, that the various western Ambassadors are seeking vaccines for their own citizens based in LOS.  If true, its about time.  better late than never I guess.  

I'd be pleasantly surprised if the British ambassador was party to this if its true. My perception is that my government doesn't give a damn about retired UK expats. We don't have a vote, which may be why. Our pensions are frozen here, though not in the Philippines, we're not entitled to free use of the national health service when visiting home - although we've paid the same dues throughout our working lives as UK retirees have. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I though I read a few months back some embassies had requested permission to import vaccines for their citizens and the Thai govt refused to grant permission, or ignored the request outright.

• Sad 1
On 6/12/2021 at 2:46 PM, Bushcraft said:

'd be pleasantly surprised if the British ambassador

Not a cat in hells chance we’re on our own.

Unless somehow you can convinced them you floated down here on rubber ring from Newquay beach with a bunch of other lost souls.

Probably offer you a first class flight ticket back especially if your names Abdul ☺️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1