Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 247 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

SERVER MOVE HAPPENING SOON - PLEASE READ

Server move is in progress, but the forum is live for posting... I will briefly take it offline again to re-sync data in a few hours once the large file base is transferred (its taking a very long time). 

In the interim, it looks good. 

16 minutes ago, jacko said:

In the interim, it looks good. 

Ya, this is still the old server. Next time it goes offline ill change DNS and sync up changes... the initial data copy is still happening in the background. Takes a minute to transfer 250GB of shit lol. :D

• Upvote 1

ok guys. Last update on this one. 

The transfer took a LOT longer than expected... not entirely sure why. But it appears that I will need to take the site down during the sync as changes made here are messing with the restore over there. So in a moment I am going to take the forum offline and it will be offline until its up 100% at the new server... and I am sorry to say that the process could well take 12 hours. I will try to make it faster this time, but its kinda out of my hands - it takes as long as it takes. but the results will be worth it ?

@frostfireGetting a lot of the following incidences... even losing posts. 

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

3 hours ago, frostfire said:

@jacko is this still happening? Do you know a way to reproduce it reliably?>

Seems to occur for short spells only.... and then all okay for a while..... mostly seen when I 'submit reply'

(But not this time).

Edited by jacko

@frostfireHaving some issues uploading large pic files (JPG-15MB)   Message

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. (Error code: -200)

Def a file size issue..... OK when file is 4MB.... have to see if I can drop resolution on my phone.

Edited by jacko