Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ride a bike in Pattaya or taxi everywhere?

14 hours ago, Shooter said:

I hear you.  Yes, if you wish to  bop around Pattaya there is no easier way to get places and park.

I saw this posted elsewhere and found it ironically apt and amusing.....Chiangmai yes... but one sees the mentality. The 'range of responsibility' theory looks solid!

https://www.chiangmailocator.com/wiki-traffic-rules-in-thailand-and-how-to-avoid-traffic-accidents-p169?fbclid=IwAR0BZJaouisfZ2hDlIOvLdVsgN7i4tWnRkUsEocabzxq3AYe1F1LXd8W2uc

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO if you live in a location not served well by baht bus loops or mototaxis it's hard not to own one.  Like sailingbill living on Wongamot beach.  Tough to get there without.  And I guess if I lived

Yep, people tend to obsess over the least risky situations, e.g., not wearing a face diaper; I reckon that correlates well with the most widely shown via media, any media. When statistically one of th

I remember the dwarf saying that but you made me google erudite.

Posted Images

The baht bus is the greatest transportation system ever invented.  Plan is to settle down in Jomtien though, so two issues come to mind: they don't (usually) go down all the way to the seafood places and it's even harder coming back, and if you do go into Pattaya you have to negotiate that intersection on foot to get on the Jomtien-bound buses and I've had issues with that in the past.

Otherwise, perfect.

Plan is Big-C delivery for most stuff, Lazada for the electronics and 7-11/night market for everything else.

More than enough nightlife for me in those sois.  Well, at least there used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 9:51 AM, up to me said:

..., and if you do go into Pattaya you have to negotiate that intersection on foot to get on the Jomtien-bound buses and I've had issues with that in the past.

If you mean the Second Road/Pattaya Tai intersection. it's much worse now with the construction going on there.

• Like 1