Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I saw this mentioned in the Announcement topic on the server move, but since BM's can't reply on there posting here about having encountered the error message just a minute ago. Waited a minute and tried again and no error.

Ya, this new (very temporary) server .... well... sucks. lol. 

By spec its not bad... but its shit hardware. My servers are still in route to the new datacenter, so it will be at least a couple weeks before I can get back on solid hardware again. Not much I can do about it until then :(

• Upvote 3

The forum is actually doing quite well considering all that has to take place behind the scenes on moving to a new server. Only mentioned the error in case it was something you wanted to be informed of when it happens. Sounds like it'll resolve itself once the software is on the solid hardware.

Thanks again for all you're doing to keep the forum going. Any time you want to rattle the donation bucket, I'm in.

• Upvote 3
  • 1 year later...

@frostfire I have been recently been getting the following message and the board goes offline for a few moments (laptop use)... precursor of issues maybe?

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

I think I resolved this. Let me know if you see the issue again. Also, I did not get a notification for this message, so if this kind of thing happens, do not hesitate to call or email/message me outside ptalk if I do not reply quickly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2