Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A Very Good Taxi Service

Hi there,

I just used a new taxi service and it is very good.

I used Mr Toom for over 10 years and for a while after he died (I'm told by his family - from booze - RIP Toom).

After a two year break I decided a fresh start was in order.

Nams Taxis was highly recommended to me by someone on TVisa: All lady drivers, good cars. I gave her a try.... Excellent !

Good service. Fair prices. On time. Good quality cars Attention to detail. Couldn't ask for better.

Here are her details - Links

http://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/

https://www.facebook.com/namstaxipattaya

Highly recommended !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've been using Nam's taxis since she started. Never had an issue with her drivers and they provide a bloody good service.

Been using Nams for years now. I was very critical of new Taxi services as they start great then fail with success . Nams had been the only outlier.  I have been using Miss Taen from Nams for 2 years. Comfortable Suv. There is no place she cant find

I have endorsed Nam's before on here, but I also love Tan's Taxi Service (Facebook page also available) and I think they are both great for very similar reasons.

Not to get off topic but a few years ago a few Taxi services came out and said under the new Taxi rules they no longer can service Don Mueang airport. Did they change the rules?