Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Russia responds accordingly

Hadn't BA already cancelled flights to both Bangkok and Hong Kong?

9 hours ago, jacko said:

I dont think BA have flown to either of these places since mid to late 2020!

10 hours ago, jacko said:

No BA flights but Thai are flying direct to LHR. I thought they started with 4 flights per week but read that might have increased to 6.

Pulled up flight finder online. ? You do not need map to find Ukraine. Big stream of flights south.

Which then go north to continue flights. Large amount of airline use this route. Anyone remember Malasia   flight that got shot

down on that route last time?

BA have had technical issues today and cancelled most of their short haul flights. There are denying that they have been hacked. 

Edited by tombon
14 hours ago, tallguy said:

No BA flights but Thai are flying direct to LHR. I thought they started with 4 flights per week but read that might have increased to 6.

Well I was thinking in relation to the Russian ban.....Thai can still use their airspace I believe. 

8 hours ago, jacko said:

Well I was thinking in relation to the Russian ban.....Thai can still use their airspace I believe. 

I cant imagine any airline currently willing to use Russian airspace no matter what logistical problems that might throw up

More and more Countries closing their airspace to Russian airlines as well have just been reading an update from Alex Macheras top aviation guy

Overnight thats changed to Red virtually everywhere.

Unfortunately Ursula von der Leyen is doing her very best to ensure Putin launches his first nuclear weapon in anger... Putin warned dont INTERFERE.....nobody therefore can be surprised whatsoever when he does subsequently launch

(statement of fact rather than inviting political discussion)

I see Russian Rouble Boris allowed a private jet to take off from Inverness bound for Russia last night against all sanctions doubtless loaded down with cash

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 04-47-40 (1) Home Twitter.png

Edited by Rawhide2
  • Downvote 1
Overnight thats changed to Red virtually everywhere.
Unfortunately Ursula von der Leyen is doing her very best to ensure Putin launches his first nuclear weapon in anger... Putin warned dont INTERFERE.....nobody therefore can be surprised whatsoever when he does subsequently launch
(statement of fact rather than inviting political discussion)
I see Russian Rouble Boris allowed a private jet to take off from Inverness bound for Russia last night against all sanctions doubtless loaded down with cash

686964134_Screenshot2022-02-28at04-47-40(1)HomeTwitter.png.b5d006add36d770cd345de9bf3942492.png
I really hope you are joking.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Odense said:

I really hope you are joking.

What part of that are you implying I'm joking....??  I've looked and looked again and still cant see what you're suggesting

Indulge me. I assure you I'm being serious

(Edited to add there is doubt of what was actually onboard the jet that went to Russia breaking airspace restrictions but lets just say it wasn't tourists)

Edited by Rawhide2
4 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

What part of that are you implying I'm joking....??  I've looked and looked again and still cant see what you're suggesting

(Edited to add there is doubt of what was actually onboard the jet that went to Russia breaking airspace restrictions but lets just say it wasn't tourists)

He's probably waiting for you to provide some sort of proof regarding the flight from Inverness, rather than making it up to gain a reaction. I'm sure once you've supplied that, he'll be happy.

That you seem to think Putin has a right to invade another country.
That you seem to think we should just let him do it because he said he would be upset if we didn't.
We are gutless enough as it is. I hope NATO at least will keep the musketeer oath and respond with full force if Putin also moves on one of the Baltic countries.