Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have been happy with the cleanliness and accomodation at the Dynasty Inn. They also have a very nice breakfast. It's an added feature that recent newspapers are available to read while you enjoy your food. 

I notice on a recent YouTube video that it appears that the Dynasty Inn is closed. Perhaps someone on the ground can let me know if they have opened again.

All Dynasty properties are closed  until further notice due to covid-19.

could not get url to copy here. Last u-tube blogger i saw was 2 weeks old it looked abandoned with barricades and tape. 

Also look like wonderful-2 bar was still closed. would recommend you call or e-mail your choice of hotel direct to make sure they are open.

Hi Toordy.  I too am a regular at Dynasty Soi 13 for many years.  I asked my mate (Pattaya resident) to pay a visit and check on their status last month as I hadn't had a response to an e-mail.  They confirmed that they were definitely open for business again (with some of the previous staff).  Although their previous e-mail address [downtown@dynastyinn.com] is still valid they said more likely to get a response from didowntown@yahoo.com. 

• Like 1

Yes they changed the mattresses but that must be about 4 years ago now.  But the new ones not uncomfortable in my experience.  They did keep a few of the "old" ones in reserve and offered to change new for old if wanted at the time.  (Given the time since the change was made and all that's gone on since then, it's unlikely that they still have any of the old ones left now.)

• Like 1