Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Football World Cup affecting Airfares?

Hello All I am thinking of visiting LOS from the UK again late October/ early November time, I have not seriously looked but the airfares I did look at were very expensive. Is it that all airfares have gone up anyway or is the World Cup affecting fares.? I thought that it wouldn't affect Eva, but their fare was also high. TIA

7 minutes ago, Gus said:

Hello All I am thinking of visiting LOS from the UK again late October/ early November time, I have not seriously looked but the airfares I did look at were very expensive. Is it that all airfares have gone up anyway or is the World Cup affecting fares.? I thought that it wouldn't affect Eva, but their fare was also high. TIA

The World Cup starts around 21 November so don't see why it would affect the price of your flights, especially with EVA. Probably just a general increase in prices due to fuel costs etc.

• Upvote 1

The airfares for MEA certainly have gone up in price. I am travelling in July and usually fly with Emirates or etihad. Their prices for the dates I fly are over £900 return and the flight times are that good either.

I decided to book a BA flight from MAN to LHR and then booked thai airways. Paid £630 return and have great flight times. The only downfall to the bookings is if I miss the BA flight or the Thai flight is late then I have to come up with a plan B.

4 hours ago, tombon said:

I decided to book a BA flight from MAN to LHR and then booked thai airways. Paid £630 return and have great flight times. The only downfall to the bookings is if I miss the BA flight or the Thai flight is late then I have to come up with a plan B.

If anything is late, it will be the BA shuttles!