Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Long time rental of motorbike

I know that Hallmark rental (Mark) did longtime rentals on motorbikes with good rates. But I don't think he is in business any more.

So who is renting out 110 - 170 ccm motorbikes in good mechanical order (never mind some scratches or minor dents) at good longterm rates?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

[mention=27093]PoolHustler[/mention] of this site. Always found his bikes in good condition and good reliable service.

KM
Thank you.
I heard good things about PoolHustler but did not know he also did long term rentals at good rates.

10 hours ago, keyman said:

@PoolHustler of this site. Always found his bikes in good condition and good reliable service.

KM

And a long term deal can be discussed..... I know of a rental from him that has so far been over a year!

Edited by jacko
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
And a long term deal can be discussed..... I know of a rental from him that has so far been over a year!
Thank you.
I will start with a short rental of 3 weeks.
But during that I will probably enquire about something like that.

5 hours ago, Odense said:

Thank you.

Thanks all

Please contact me anytime, our rates are very reasonable

Tel 0899326716

LINE dkmotorbike

FB  DK Car & Motorbike Rentals  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Odense said:

Thank you.

That said, a years rental, is approximately 45% cost of a new bike. 

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1
That said, a years rental, is approximately 45% cost of a new bike. 

In that case I will probably reconsider.

Maybe I will look for a used motorbike.

I will NOT be looking for any crown juvels but would be nice to find a hidden gem

12 hours ago, Odense said:

In that case I will probably reconsider.

Maybe I will look for a used motorbike.

I will NOT be looking for any crown juvels but would be nice to find a hidden gem

Lots of used ones around, would count as an adventure.  You could rent 2 or 3 for a week each and decide which type you're most comfortable with before you purchase.  For sure an automatic in Pattaya area.

Edited by JONPAT
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, JONPAT said:

Lots of used ones around, would count as an adventure.  You could rent 2 or 3 for a week each and decide which type you're most comfortable with before you purchase.  For sure an automatic in Pattaya area.

I agree, renting for a couple of weeks and giving the different models a try is the best option for settling on which bike a person is most comfortable with.

One model I would whole heartedly recommend giving a try is the Aerox. IMHO, Yamaha has hit the sweet spot between size and rider comfort with the bike.

Aerox - Front Right.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 10:59 AM, Odense said:

I know that Hallmark rental (Mark) did longtime rentals on motorbikes with good rates. But I don't think he is in business any more.

So who is renting out 110 - 170 ccm motorbikes in good mechanical order (never mind some scratches or minor dents) at good longterm rates?

I have used Pool hustler quite a few times and found him and his bikes to be diamond. Last time there I managed first to arrive on the wrong day, but he brought my bike right over and second, he brought me a spare key very quickly when I thought I had lost it, a very nice security man had it and kept it until he came back on the night shift so he could ask me for a tip for "Finding" it the night before in my bike, no issues at all. Well worth using him and I will continue to use him every time I am in Patts

• Like 1

I second Pool Hustler,,, rented to my neighbour recently for months on end. Sure he has a special long term rate. 

• Like 1

I am renting a nice Yamaha nmax from Poolhustler for a 3 weeks visit at a good price.

I am happy with that choice but wish the bike had a hook for shopping bags as many bikes do.

But I was thinking of something really cheap but reliable. Maybe a well used Honda Wave or similar. Never mind it looks well used as long as it is reliable and cheap for a 6 months contract.

I don't think Poolhustler is into the cheap end of the market (not in the same way Hallmark was).

I might end up buying such a bike instead if anyone knows a good place to look for it?

Odense,possibly a Click. Not my first choice as i thought i might like to a commute to Bangkok. But realistically almost all my driving is to Villa and Foodland.  The Click has underseat for a cloth bag storage and can hang 2-3 bags on the hook with the flat deck.  Traded my 150cc 4 y/o Click today at Mityon ,they gave me 34,000thb. Probably a lot of 125cc for half that price available.

• Like 1