Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

How is the price situation now in Pattaya? Has it stay the same as pre-covid?
Note: I normaly stay in second road (Soi Honey) In price class Between 600 B - 1100 B hotels and mostly go LK Metro, Soi Buakhao, Walking Street. Example: 

Hotel: 2-3 star

Barfine: Bar, gogo

Girl tip: Bar, gogo 

Food: Thai food, Farang food 

Alcohol: singha, sang som 

Transportation: Bath Bus, motorbike 

Uno 

Everything pretty much back to pre-covid prices. Some bargains available for hotels. Local beers 60 to 80 in bars, 70 to 100 in GC's, 100 up in GoGo's.

That said you can still get a big Chang on Buakhao for 65 baht in some places. 

Expect prices to start increasing over the coming months. The removal of the subsidy on diesel will increase transport costs and have a knock on effect throughout the Thai economy.

The worldwide supply chain problems will also feed through to prices here.

Prices of imported booze such as Guinness and Magners have already gone up by around 20%.

Hotel prices are currently low because of low demand, that situation will change as restrictions on tourism are removed.

JMHO

• Like 1

Prices in Thailand have always amazed me. I have been coming here for 15 years. I paid the same now for Areca as i did years ago. The pizza hotel on Diana is nice and only 500 baht. My rent has never gone up.  I went to a girl's room on Soi 6 above a coffee shop. She pays 2k a month, has air con, shower and cleaning.    Baht buses still 10. Taxis are much cheaper though that will change when the tourist return. Bar fines have increased and i dont like to cheat the owners but when they get to 1,000 baht line numbers are often exchanged. Usually the girls suggestion. I wouldn't argue tallguy's post but even if prices rise we are still living the dream. Not in Kansas anymore Toto.

• Upvote 3
On 4/27/2022 at 6:58 AM, rhodie said:

Everything pretty much back to pre-covid prices. Some bargains available for hotels. Local beers 60 to 80 in bars, 70 to 100 in GC's, 100 up in GoGo's.

That said you can still get a big Chang on Buakhao for 65 baht in some places. 

Very good price still. Thats good news! Cant wait until Im back on Soi Buakhao ?

On 4/27/2022 at 7:07 AM, tallguy said:

Expect prices to start increasing over the coming months. The removal of the subsidy on diesel will increase transport costs and have a knock on effect throughout the Thai economy.

The worldwide supply chain problems will also feed through to prices here.

Prices of imported booze such as Guinness and Magners have already gone up by around 20%.

Hotel prices are currently low because of low demand, that situation will change as restrictions on tourism are removed.

JMHO

Well understood!

as long as the bath bus is still cheap I will survive. ?

And hopefully the Hotel prices stay low under my visit ok month of june ?

Thanks for info 

On 4/27/2022 at 9:14 AM, sailingbill said:

Prices in Thailand have always amazed me. I have been coming here for 15 years. I paid the same now for Areca as i did years ago. The pizza hotel on Diana is nice and only 500 baht. My rent has never gone up.  I went to a girl's room on Soi 6 above a coffee shop. She pays 2k a month, has air con, shower and cleaning.    Baht buses still 10. Taxis are much cheaper though that will change when the tourist return. Bar fines have increased and i dont like to cheat the owners but when they get to 1,000 baht line numbers are often exchanged. Usually the girls suggestion. I wouldn't argue tallguy's post but even if prices rise we are still living the dream. Not in Kansas anymore Toto.

Thanks for your answer. Damed 1000 Bath was a bit expensive I have to say!  
is that for gogo clubs or bars? 

Perhaps its time to move over to internet flirting instead. But half of the pleasure is to leave a club hand in hand with a New friend ?

What about I-Bar and simular discotheque? Are there any action there now? 

8 hours ago, UnoKronkvist said:

Thanks for your answer. Damed 1000 Bath was a bit expensive I have to say!  
is that for gogo clubs or bars? 

Perhaps its time to move over to internet flirting instead. But half of the pleasure is to leave a club hand in hand with a New friend ?

What about I-Bar and simular discotheque? Are there any action there now? 

Plenty of available ladies on thaifriendly without having to stump up  1000 baht barfines.... :bigsmile:

6 hours ago, TheFiend said:

Plenty of available ladies on thaifriendly without having to stump up  1000 baht barfines.... :bigsmile:

Before i had a live in GF Thai friendly was my mainstay. 1,200-2000 all in. At one time i had 6 regulars. Too many.  It takes a bit of work and screening. Was talking with a great lady talking about what we wanted. She replied "a relationship".I started to end the conversation then she wrote "or a customer". She always stayed LT. We were together for almost 2 years before she headed back to the farm.   

• Like 1
On 4/30/2022 at 7:29 PM, TheFiend said:

People tend to put flattering photos on dating sites.

For the people that use them...are you often disappointed when you meet in the flesh?

10 hours ago, Chris100UK said:

For the people that use them...are you often disappointed when you meet in the flesh?

Yeah Thats What I worry about when it comes to dating sites like Thaifriendly and Thai Cupid. You

can never be sure its the ”real deal” 

Then the moment of ”personal chemestry” is lost. I meen even though a girl looks Really Nice it might not be your style at all when You meet.

From my point of view I Really Hope that the gogo in LK Metro and Walking street soon Can open up again ???

3 hours ago, Chris100UK said:

I'm finding out later this week.  I get the Line of  ones that have potential to be more than short time.  A quick video chat soon sorts out really doctored photos.

Roll on 1am Thursday when I hope to be going for a walk around the Buakhau area.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Chris100UK said:

Best bet is, before you arrange for them to come, video call them! (line, or whatsapp etc);#

That way you can see how they look like....maybe be a bit wary though of they dont want to show their face!