Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If any members pass this boutique hotel can you have a look if it is open? I fear that it is closed.

When I come over in early November I would like to stay at Ma Maison if possible.

TIA

It is closed and being torn down or ? I walked by several weeks ago.

Shame as it was one of the last of old Pattaya type of hotels. Never stayed there though but admired it.

You got your answer above and I wasted a good amount of sweat walking there today.... !?

Is this the place, opposite the AA hotel and next door to The Golden Crab?

It does look like it is being torn down or renovated, and is currently closed.

20220612_102049.jpg

Edited by jacko
  • Like 1

Thanks for your valiant effort Jacko.

I have stayed at Ma Maison many times, the main reason was it was a clean GF hotel with a small pool very close to the beach and Beach rd Songthaews. Also it was quiet, The Sportsmans was just up the Soi and it was only a 2or 3 minute walk to Second Road, and finally a reasonable room rate.

Thanks for the mamories MM. ?.

14 hours ago, Gus said:

Thanks for your valiant effort Jacko.

I have stayed at Ma Maison many times, the main reason was it was a clean GF hotel with a small pool very close to the beach and Beach rd Songthaews. Also it was quiet, The Sportsmans was just up the Soi and it was only a 2or 3 minute walk to Second Road, and finally a reasonable room rate.

Thanks for the mamories MM. ?.

I have many recollections of walking past the place, always seemed to be a group of French guys enjoying the bar. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Cheers so the Golden Crab still open?

If that was on the same side as the Sportsman, it had been demolished when I was last there - March 2020.

The Golden Crab is/was on the same side (north) of the street as, and just before, Ma Maison as you are walking down from Second Road. The Sportsman was across the street and just east of The Sandy Spring Hotel. The Haven, now gone, was just west of The Sandy Spring.

Walking towards the bay is west.

Edited by Samsonite
11 hours ago, Bazle said:

If that was on the same side as the Sportsman, it had been demolished when I was last there - March 2020.

No, it is on the same side as Ma Maison, next to it, towards the Beach from The Sportsman, on the other side. It looked open.