Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Can I ask if this can be left in situ for a few days here before deletion/removing....Condos

For the life of me I cant recall the guys name as my grandmothers and mothers dementia is clearly filtering down to myself likewise. I'd kindly ask the thread is left on this more prominent main sub forum for a few days and hopefully he may see it

He was known in Pattaya for renting quality Condos and had a nice portfolio including View Talay 2

Its quote possible that Covid effectively closed him down but his website produces this result

Be grateful if anyone has perhaps an updated link  ??

https://www.condopattaya-rent.com/

29 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

The domain name he was using has expired. Using the Wayback Machine I was able to view his contact page from Sept 2019.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190906202854/http://www.condopattaya-rent.com/contactus-2.html
image.png

Yes thats how I remembered it thanks

I wonder perhaps if he himself succumbed to Covid

Hi,

I think the guy called himself something, something,  DANCER.

I think he had a couple of condos, in the block opposite, the old Made in Thailand bars, and next to Central Festival.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, thechairman18 said:

Hi,

I think the guy called himself something, something,  DANCER.

I think he had a couple of condos, in the block opposite, the old Made in Thailand bars, and next to Central Festival.

Hope that helps.

Do you mean Dancewatchers in View Talay 6?

• Upvote 2
Do you mean Dancewatchers in View Talay 6?
Dancewatcher had a pretty and sexy girlfriend called Tik.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

It sounds as if it could be Dancewatchers Condo & Apartment Rentals, which is still in operation.  A friend of mine booked a condo through Dancewatchers for a visit in May. The email address is dancewatchers@gmail.com and there's a contact form on the Web site.

Evil

DanceWatchers is more expensive than other condos in the same building and they're not located in it, but in Jontein

4 hours ago, Odense said:

I thought it was in Jomtien

VT 6 is the one next to Central Festival Beach Road. 

VT 6 is the one next to Central Festival Beach Road. 
I know that.
I am however in doubt where Jontein is located.

1 hour ago, Odense said:

I know that.
I am however in doubt where Jontein is located.

I think Keyman meant Jomtien. There are a number of View Talay properties in Jomtien although last time I looked at Dancewatcher's site, (a few years ago now), he seemed more for focused on the more expensive properties in VT6.

• Like 1

I didnt get a response to email. If you guys want to close the thread feel free.

Looks like for any myriad of reasons he's no longer active in the Condo market

According to the Web site, Dancewatcher has condos in VT1A, VT2A, VT5C and VT6.  According to my friend who has used Dancewatcher's services numerous times over the years,  Tik (DW's girlfriend) also acts as an agent for several condos and villas in other locations in Jomtien.

Evil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Yes, they own some condos themselves and act as agents for many others; I've stayed at 16 of their condos in various locations over the last nine years and have almost always been happy with the arrangements - they do tend to be a little more expensive than some of their competition but the condos are all well-equipped and maintained and you know what you are getting, and Tik and the crew are great people to deal with - 

My friend isn't exactly effervescent with praise,  but he has only good things to say about Tik.  On the few occasions there has been a problem with his booking or his stay, she has always resolved it quickly and to his satisfaction.  He's impressed  by her professionalism and he is not easily impressed.

Unlike some farang with similar operations,  DW has always remained within the boundaries of Thai law.  Farang can rent out condos they own without a work permit, but a Thai subject has to manage the rental.  Farang are only allowed to be passive owners; they can't handle bookings or maintenance , nor can they do marketing without a work permit.  Because Tik handles the business side, everything is legit.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 1