Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In room safety box Sutus Court?

Does anybody know for sure if the rooms at Sutus Court (2) at Soi Buakhao got in room Safety box?

At Sutus Court’s own webpage (www.sutuscourt.com/rooms.html) it looks like they got Safety box. But when I look at booking sites like booking.com or agoda.com it looks like they don’t have it.

1 hour ago, maik said:

Does anybody know for sure if the rooms at Sutus Court (2) at Soi Buakhao got in room Safety box?

At Sutus Court’s own webpage (www.sutuscourt.com/rooms.html) it looks like they got Safety box. But when I look at booking sites like booking.com or agoda.com it looks like they don’t have it.

Years since I looked at Sutus Court. The impression I got was that they had safes in reception rather than the room. No idea if it's changed since then.

• Thanks 1

Last time I stayed there (pre COVID), there were none in the room.

Not sure they would have invested the needed money in the mean time if they didn't spend the money when there was a good cash flow.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Just stayed Sutus 5 on buakhao last month. I believe same hotel complex but different building. Safety box was behind reception. Found it to be secure as there is always staff on site at reception. Cannot access box from midnight to 5am