Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Euro 2022 - What is the Distinction?

So the ladies won, good on them.  However, to be honest, I don't see the distinction  between the women's game and the men's, they are all pussies to me, playing a pussy sport.  Still, good on them to have bested the over paid, over acting, under skilled, prima donnas in the men's game.   Maybe they should all exchange salaries and endorsements? 

Great stuff.. I hope it inspires English girls to be fitter now, rather than fatter!

• Haha 1

Well done ladies, they played well against other ladies. I watched this out of patriotic interest, but I'm afraid I'm clearly a dinosaur and don't take any interest in the women's game per se at all. Always good to see po-faced Germans losing though.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jacko said:

Great stuff.. I hope it inspires English girls to be fitter now, rather than fatter!

If that were to work, Thailand would be World Champions. Some of those Amazons would scare the hell out of me. 

57 minutes ago, Pine Tree said:

If that were to work, Thailand would be World Champions. Some of those Amazons would scare the hell out of me. 

When the German Amazon's went up to collect their runners up medals,all of a sudden the Amazon element was missing.They just looked like a bunch of athletic girls the world over,some tall,some short some in-between.Nothing to get twisted about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, yselmike said:

When the German Amazon's went up to collect their runners up medals,all of a sudden the Amazon element was missing.They just looked like a bunch of athletic girls the world over,some tall,some short some in-between.Nothing to get twisted about.

well yes. but either way, its an insufferably boring game to watch, whomever is playing. 

1 hour ago, Pine Tree said:

well yes. but either way, its an insufferably boring game to watch, whomever is playing. 

It's overload this summer,Le tour,women's Euros,F1, world athletics championship, Commonwealth games, premier league starts the coming weekend,the cricket hundred on Wednesday,and European athletic soon.and test cricket with India,new Zealand,one dayers, Netherland west indies,new Zealand starts Friday.............

16 minutes ago, yselmike said:

It's overload this summer,Le tour,women's Euros,F1, world athletics championship, Commonwealth games, premier league starts the coming weekend,the cricket hundred on Wednesday,and European athletic soon.and test cricket with India,new Zealand,one dayers, Netherland west indies,new Zealand starts Friday.............

No different than any other year, realistically

1 hour ago, Pine Tree said:

....then don't watch it! It's not compulsory and as far as I'm aware, all TV sets have an option to change channels and an 'off' switch.

Glad to help ?

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, keyman said:

No different than any other year, realistically

....then don't watch it! It's not compulsory and as far as I'm aware, all TV sets have an option to change channels and an 'off' switch.

Glad to help ?

I didn't watch it, I never watch football, at least not the soccer kind.   I was commenting on the massive overreaction in the media to yet one more football game. The hysteria in the UK media was hilarious to behold. 

2 hours ago, Pine Tree said:

I didn't watch it, I never watch football, at least not the soccer kind.   I was commenting on the massive overreaction in the media to yet one more football game. The hysteria in the UK media was hilarious to behold. 

You never made any comment whatsoever about media coverage, even if that was what you meant. My comment was based on what you actually wrote.

On 8/3/2022 at 1:23 PM, keyman said:

You never made any comment whatsoever about media coverage

how would  anyone know about anything if not for media, social or otherwise?