Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Blackwoods Hotel Pattaya, Soi 7

I think that place looks good, but at £50 a night Its IMHO a fair bit overpriced and anyone paying £100 has far too much money. There are many really good AirBnB places just as nice for £10-15 a night if you are staying a month.

• Upvote 1
I think that place looks good, but at £50 a night Its IMHO a fair bit overpriced and anyone paying £100 has far too much money. There are many really good AirBnB places just as nice for £10-15 a night if you are staying a month.
I really doubt they are just as nice but I am sure they are more than adequate for me too. But I don't have that long vacations so I want to enjoy my time when I AM here.
Compared to the spending on female services it is not so bad.
I understand that if someone is a pensioner mostly here to reduce pain from arthritis it might be different.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Odense said:

I really doubt they are just as nice but I am sure they are more than adequate for me too. But I don't have that long vacations so I want to enjoy my time when I AM here.
Compared to the spending on female services it is not so bad.
I understand that if someone is a pensioner mostly here to reduce pain from arthritis it might be different.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Going only on the pics you posted and seeing the pics of the AirBnB places they are just as nice. But if as you say you don't have a long vacation, then it's probably easier in a hotel, but I like my long, summer long, vacations and the AirBnB s are a very good option with most of the lower priced options being very good and some of the higher priced places being great.