Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

UK to BKK flight prices.

2 hours ago, sinbinjack said:

Having looked, a little more closely, I can get a flight on Turkish for £463 and on Austrian and Swiss for £503 for my dates. Dont fancy Turkish so probably Austrian and Swiss.

I travel direct from Amsterdam but if I had to make a stopover I would prefer via the middle east,mainly because it is midway between London/Amsterdam.Each leg is roughly 6 hours flight time.I see some of the stopovers are 20-30 hours.I am curious if those are the final prices when the actual booking is made,my limited research suggests otherwise.

7 hours ago, sinbinjack said:

THAT IS TAKING THE PISS . I wanted a return and that was what I was quoted. I will have to look closer in future . But last time I flew with them the £380 - £420 was the price I was paying.

No problem.....its an extremely deceptive way of pricing when it "lands" like that

My original screenshot I had cut off the dates which included the return. Only when I clicked through does it become clear that the price is only for outbound sector

Very deceptive

(PS someone tell that Pensioner with the Thai Wife that always flys Qatar that I know its always him with the childish emoji)

• Haha 1