Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Christmas Dinner Menus 2022

Most members of Pattaya Talk will already have made arrangements for Christmas Dinner, but in case you haven't, what follows are menus from the Web sites of various Pattaya restaurants.

I'll start with some old reliable favorites, which also happen to be among the less expensive. 

The all-you-can-eat buffet at Chik-N-Coop bar is probably the best value-for-money Christmas dinner in town.  Coop's buffet always tastes just like your Mom made, assuming you had an American mom.

Coop.PNG

Tigglebitties Tavern is usually sold out before Christmas, so best to jump now if you're interested.

318483146_593662555896488_2806822672501059781_n.jpg

Another that is usually sold out:

17.jpeg

Some less expensive options:

7.jpeg

15.png

Nicky's is almost certainly sold out by now:

316232675_578346980960612_5983458634340989460_n.jpg

14.jpg

And a good option, but more expensive:  In the past, the Christmas buffet at Starz Diner at the Hard Rock Hotel was one of the best options in Pattaya. It featured a big  selection of food, ranging from traditional Christmas fare to sushi and plenty of fresh seafood, plus a huge table of desserts.  I was afraid the TG I had with me one year was going to eat herself into a coma the way she was packing in the raw oysters, sushi and other seafood, then a heavy load of desserts on top of it.  

It's a great place for families for Christmas as they have a lot of activities/entertainment that appeals to kids.

20e.PNG20.jpg20a.jpg20b.jpg20d.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Evil Penevil changed the title to Christmas Dinner Menus 2022