Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is it just me? Or does anyone else have trouble sitting on hotel toilets ?

The water seems to be too near your arse, and any of you well endowed Gent's, who I am sure there are many, must actually touch it when you sit down. I am just a little fella, but I have trouble reaching me bum without getting a wet hand, I suppose you could try liftting up a bit, but when you have had a few, it isn't easy. Maybe an inflatable beach ring could be used- dunno, I just wonderd thats all  ;)

Is it just me? Or does anyone else have trouble sitting on hotel toilets ?

The water seems to be too near your arse, and any of you well endowed Gent's, who I am sure there are many, must actually touch it when you sit down. I am just a little fella, but I have trouble reaching me bum without getting a wet hand, I suppose you could try liftting up a bit, but when you have had a few, it isn't easy. Maybe an inflatable beach ring could be used- dunno, I just wonderd thats all  ;)

Its the bloody Irish down there, looking for their dinner  ;D

Try using a traditional thai toilet and will not worry about this again.

Or pick up one of those padded childrens seats that go on the toilet. My 2 year has great success with one and it will give you some more height. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, it does seem goofy to have the TP outside the door, so you can announce to everyone what your intentions are.?  "they put the bog paper outside the cubicles"

But the ones that CHARGE you a baht or two to get the paper out of a machine outside the bathroom really irritates me.  I've only used that bathroom once in that store along Beach Rd and fortunately my TG had some small change along...... >;) >:( >:(

+++ Steve

always take serviettes in from mcdonalds as iv been in there before when there is no paper, now thats annoying

Probably the best use they've ever been put to. [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif] [smiley=nod.gif]

Using the Thai Toilets take alot of practice, something everyone should do before going to Thailand.  If not you will have to bring alot of extra boxers with you, it can be very messy ;D ;D

Seriously, your best bet is to try and take a healthy one at your hotel.   Thai toilets are a nightmere especially if you've had a few cocktails.  Pushing Mud in Thailand can be an adverture, it just takes some practice.  

I'm more mad when my finger poks thru the paper, that really sucks.  ;D ;D

FLB has Farang friendly toilets.

cheers

kj  

" and they give you 2 pieces of t/p"

Hey Chris,

The obvious response is:

If you didn't have such a big A$$ you wouldn't need so much!

Hehehehehe....did I say that?  Oh gosh yes. ;) :( :(

Just joshing with ya my English friend. ;D ;D ;D

Ya'll have a good one,

Steve

Guest chrisgng22

ok Steve ill take that one but is 2 miserable pieces of t/p the norm??

i know i need more.. i just love the water showers in the flipper dont need paper there..

But then  again have i ever been to Pattaya hey ho we will never know???

You're right.  Two is hardly a start.   Seems the paper they give you is usually thin enough to see through as well!

A lot of the newer hotels have the bidette hose or whatever they call it.  The Thai girls seem to like 'em and I think they have something there.

ANYTHING beats that little bucket of water sitting next to the hole in the floor in some of the more "rustic" locations... [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Take care,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more mad when my finger poks thru the paper, that really sucks.  ;D ;D

cheers

kj  

KJ,

Be thankful. For a guy like OMJ that is the only piece of ass he ever gets.