Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Beware don't trust the star reviews, read them yourself. I was booking a taxi service for friends coming over and the taxi service had a 3.5 rating, I looked at their reviews and they had 13 5-stars and 3 4-star,  2 poor and 11 terrible, 9 out of the 11 was for taxi no shows and 2 was for taxi drivers who wanted more money when they came. Who would book a taxi service like this but they have a 3.5 rating??

1 hour ago, Olded said:

Beware don't trust the star reviews, read them yourself. I was booking a taxi service for friends coming over and the taxi service had a 3.5 rating, I looked at their reviews and they had 13 5-stars and 3 4-star,  2 poor and 11 terrible, 9 out of the 11 was for taxi no shows and 2 was for taxi drivers who wanted more money when they came. Who would book a taxi service like this but they have a 3.5 rating??

I'd have thought that seeing a 3.5 rating was worth further investigation anyway. It suggests that not everything has gone well all the time. All rating systems should be taken with a pinch of salt wether it be hotels, restaurants, taxis etc. I'd be looking for something nearer 4.5 stars, (based on a 5 star system, as in your example), before investigating further. Whatever you do the decision is best made on the basis of the most recent reviews rather than an average over a longer period of time.

9 hours ago, Olded said:

So, at least 1 in 3 were no show? Not good enough for airport runs.