Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The old tobacco factories in Bangkok

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like a great place to wander about. It's also looks like you had the place to yourself. Is it too new not many have learned it's open?

Very quiet on the skywalk side of the park, although I did see a few people up there. When you head towards the Benchakitti side of the park and the lake, it's a lot busier. Lots of Uni students yesterday taking what looked like graduation photos as their were all dressed up in gowns and hats.

Not sure how long it's been open actually. Guess that could be part of the reason. It's a big place so you must bring your own water and drinks. No cafe, which doesn't surprise me, but I would have thought maybe a few drinks vending machines towards the lake and park side of this area. Yesterday was 35oC when I did this walk. Not for the faint hearted!

• Like 3
14 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks like a great place to wander about. It's also looks like you had the place to yourself. Is it too new not many have learned it's open?

The skywalk was fully opened up about 6 months ago

• Like 2
14 hours ago, firth1974 said:

Very quiet on the skywalk side of the park, although I did see a few people up there. When you head towards the Benchakitti side of the park and the lake, it's a lot busier.

The skywalk area won't get many people during the daytime because there is no shade.

It's a different story in the evening when it's cooler and lit up - lots of thai birds go there to take instagram photos etc.

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...