Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Amethyst Hotel, Soi 15. Pattaya

Great review, cheers. 

With the bathroom curtains open, if you had the room curtains open you'd be on full display to anyone outside! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You got the outside pics on a nice clear day considering the haze that has been around of late. 

Looks pretty good.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, yorta2 said:

Looks a bit 'poky' and with nowhere to lay out your suitcase, but obviously quite a nice (new) hotel.

In the first photo my case can be seen against the back wall. The photo is deceptive as I was on wide lense. There is more than enough space to keep your case down there, juts like I did. 
The room is far from been “poky”

Edited by firth1974
  • Upvote 1
I'm tempted to give it a try on my next trip!!!
Just a few steps away is the also new Labua. Could be worth a look. Met some guys in December staying there. They were quite impressed and the daily rate was very good. May have changed now.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, teelack said:

Just a few steps away is the also new Labua. Could be worth a look. Met some guys in December staying there. They were quite impressed and the daily rate was very good. May have changed now.

Do you mean the new Debua Hotel?

22 hours ago, TheFiend said:

I'm tempted to give it a try on my next trip!!!

Be a nice change from the dump you are usually in!?

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2023 at 8:59 PM, Supermayn said:

Hi! I'm new here🙂

Thaanks for the review, I'm thinking of booking that exact hotel as I plan to go mid-june. Are you aware if more than one guest is allowed in the room? For ST?

If you're talking about bringing a girl back, that fine. If you're talking about having a threesome, im not sure about that. I would imagine there would be another charge for bringing an extra person back.

44 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

If you're talking about bringing a girl back, that fine. If you're talking about having a threesome, im not sure about that. I would imagine there would be another charge for bringing an extra person back.

I don't know if it is an 'industry standard', but I recall Areca saying 1st one free, second is 500 baht surcharge. 

43 minutes ago, jacko said:

I don't know if it is an 'industry standard', but I recall Areca saying 1st one free, second is 500 baht surcharge. 

Can confirm this at the Areca. The 2cd girl stayed in the bathroom,waste of 500 baht. I booked a beach road room on Agoda for NYE years ago. It wasn't until i showed up found they charge 500 for the first guest. 

6 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Can confirm this at the Areca. The 2cd girl stayed in the bathroom,waste of 500 baht. I booked a beach road room on Agoda for NYE years ago. It wasn't until i showed up found they charge 500 for the first guest. 

Booking rooms on NYE is fraught with danger....sometimes get hit up with obligatory gala dinners! Happened to me via Agoda or Expedia and me not paying attention. 

(Yes still sore about it many many years later.)

Edited by jacko
10 minutes ago, jacko said:

Booking rooms on NYE is fraught with danger....sometimes get hit up with obligatory gala dinners! Happened to me via Agoda or Expedia and me not paying attention. 

(Yes still sore about it many many years later.)

It didn't turn out well, now celebrated on my seawall if at all.