Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Help Seeked!!!!! I have invested in the under construction project by the one development group Diamond Tower in Pratmunak and had been making regular  payments of my instalments too. Their office was also following up with me. However this project is on hold from 2020 and I cannot reach anyone in their office and there’s no response to my constant follow ups on emails. 

4 hours ago, Aarti said:

Help Seeked!!!!! I have invested in the under construction project by the one development group Diamond Tower in Pratmunak and had been making regular  payments of my instalments too. Their office was also following up with me. However this project is on hold from 2020 and I cannot reach anyone in their office and there’s no response to my constant follow ups on emails. 

I cannot provide any direct help. There is a group on Facebook called, 'Pattaya Oracle' which has a lot of ex-pat members who have a wealth of knowledge on many subjects. Someone on there maybe able to point you in the right direction. Unfortunately there are a number of projects which stalled during Covid and there are many others who are in the same boat.  Good Luck.

At a guess you are the latest in a long line of wide eyed hopefuls who made the same childishly obvious mistake

of 

using REAL money

to buy

IMAGINERY property

Edited by Regyai
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, tallguy said:

I cannot provide any direct help. There is a group on Facebook called, 'Pattaya Oracle' which has a lot of ex-pat members who have a wealth of knowledge on many subjects. Someone on there maybe able to point you in the right direction. Unfortunately there are a number of projects which stalled during Covid and there are many others who are in the same boat.  Good Luck.

Thank you so much 

No need to beat the new guy up over this..... sure he is doing it himself. 

If here complaints can be filed at City Hall. Getting a lawyer involved might be just chucking good money after bad.

13 hours ago, Aarti said:

Thank you so much 

I asked a friend of mine who has had problems with his developer of there were any Pattaya wide groups you could consult but he did not know of any. He was living in the building and found it hard to get any interest from people with the same problem to take action together. His advice was to contact a lawyer ASAP and not to let things drift along. However as Jacko said this might be throwing good money after bad. Even if you win a court case it is hard to enforce the decision.

One final thought. One Development company completed One Tower on Pratumnak Soi 4 before they started this project. Possibly a long shot but maybe try to contact someone at One Tower.

• Upvote 1

Thanks @tallguy I really appreciate it. I am also looking for people to join in a group and we can jointly approach a lawyer which will make it worthwhile rather than people trying for recovery/ compensation on their own. I know of two people who are interested in pursuing it too. So if your friend wants he can join the group. 

2 hours ago, Aarti said:

Thanks @tallguy I really appreciate it. I am also looking for people to join in a group and we can jointly approach a lawyer which will make it worthwhile rather than people trying for recovery/ compensation on their own. I know of two people who are interested in pursuing it too. So if your friend wants he can join the group. 

His problem was not with Diamond Tower and has to some extent been resolved. 

Once again, good luck.

Edited by tallguy
51 minutes ago, Aarti said:

@tallguy can you please advice how or help me with some information. 

I'll try but you will probably get more and bettèr information and advice from the Facebook group 'Pattaya Oracle'.

There was an ongoing thread in the old Secrets Forum about a member that purchased an unbuilt condominium in Pattaya that went under. It could have been during the 2008 collapse. Check out old threads, it may be still here. 

5 hours ago, CalEden said:

There was an ongoing thread in the old Secrets Forum about a member that purchased an unbuilt condominium in Pattaya that went under. It could have been during the 2008 collapse. Check out old threads, it may be still here. 

Ben closed the Secrets forum a few years ago.