Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was in Hua Hin in late April, but I was with my Thai 'wife' and my 2 daughters (16 & 22). I didn't visit the fun night areas in the dark, but had a look in daylight, so I can't comment on that. It is good to see some nigh photos and read your thoughts about the areas. This trip we stayed at the Hisea Hotel, which is only a few minutes walk to the Hilton, Soi Bintabaht, and also the Night Markets and only a couple of hundred metres to the Naval wharf. My girls wanted to visit the markets every night, so we ate there on 3 nights (in the seafood restaurants where you choose your meal from the arrays of fresh seafood, and have the food delivered to your table upstairs. Bloody fantastic and much cheaper than the seafoods along the beachfront.

We did go to a beach just north of 'Monkey Mountain' (Wat Khow Takiab) for a swim, and also went up the hill to have a look at all the bloody thieving little buggers running all over town. That day we had another seafood feast at one of the restaurants just at the foot of the mountain, near the fishing boat creek, and it was great also. Another day we visited a place called (I think) Siam Venezia - a lovely place to take photos in amazing settings.  I love Hua Hin.

• Like 2

I am there now first time we’ve been here quite impressed I am surprised at difference between here and Pattaya. It’s seems quite busy I’m also here with the wife and kid so been to the market and tonight on the pier for thai street food. Staying at the Hilton and it’s a really nice hotel can’t fault it.

E7A805E4-950B-4B5D-8562-3A124E592FB3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the pics and info gents. I really need to venture out and not stay in Pattaya my whole vacation.

was in Pattaya last month for 3 weeks and had plans to travel around but once I start hitting the weed shops all plans are out the window