Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Don't know what the fuck I am Doing HELP

Pete. when I changed over from the old board, I received the e-mail from you accepting me, and you informed me that my username is bob. This is the name I have to use to get into the site and the gallery---but both sites greet me as--' bobgod '--which was my old username.

Can you change my username back to --bobgod-- and

simplify the whole thing.

Thanks  bob[god]!!!

Soi 7, I've upgraded you to member.  Bobgod you chose the user name bob but have changed it to bobgod as your display name.  i can't change your main log in name but if you like can delete it and you will have to start again.

Ok I admit it I am a computer moron.  I tought I was already a memeber to the members site where I can live vicariously thru other member's exploits.  I dont care if they are embellsihed or not!!  the problem is I cannot get to the members boards-help!!! My name is Frank and I am a computer moron!!!

Ok I admit it I am a computer moron.  I tought I was already a memeber to the members site where I can live vicariously thru other member's exploits.  I dont care if they are embellsihed or not!!  the problem is I cannot get to the members boards-help!!! My name is Frank and I am a computer moron!!!

Frank are you signing in via the "old way"? (The pop-up; and then viewing the "new board format," but don't see any member topics.) I've had to do a double log-in.

Once at the "old" log-in pop-up; and then again at the bottom of the "new format" page.  Scroll down to the bottom of the new FLB page. There is another log-in there where you can also see who's online.

I'm thinking (maybe) the "new format" has a different address that once you log-in at the "old" site, we gat forwarded to the new format. I'm going to try bookmarking the new sign-in page as of today to see if I can bypass the "double log-in."  Hope this helps you out :)

T.

Frank, you are now a member.

You do not have to go to the old member's site to log in here.  Just click on message board from the open site will bring you here directly.

The old members site will be incorporated into the new system once I get home and sort things out.

The old members system and the new one are completly unrelated.  You cannot use your password from the old site to get on to the new one.