Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where is the best place in Pattaya

I am trying for May 2 or 3 and back home on the 29 to 30

A 1 month stay!

I havent bought tickets yet, as my friend the travel agent is busy with a J-girl and he will eventually get me a super cheap ticket, $60 less than average people. So I would look at the $375 to $360 range for a ticket!

Mike_Hunt,

Since you are located in Hawaii, do you get this low fare on JAL? If so, that is quite a deal. My understanding is that the carriers are pretty much JAL and China Air from Honolulu to LOS. "Lucky you live Hawaii"

SoCalGuy

Mike_Hunt,

Since you are located in Hawaii, do you get this low fare on JAL? If so, that is quite a deal. My understanding is that the carriers are pretty much JAL and China Air from Honolulu to LOS. "Lucky you live Hawaii"

SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy,

I cant take the flight for that price now as it would put me right in the beginning to the end of songkran! Its China air, so now I have to pay $520 to $550 to fly in May. I have commited myself to some work projects that I have to wait until after April anyway. In the Hawaii newspaper, its advertised at $430 so with my friends discount, it would of been cheap.

Hawaii is OK, but there are a lot of stuck up women here, and it dont help being in my 40's

ting_tong,

One of the things I find so appealing about Honolulu is that along with the ultra-casual style of dress due to the year-round warm temperatures, comes women that are relatively minimally-clad (A/C is not all that prevelant) all over the place. Basically, it's flip-flops, short-shorts, and if you are lucky some varient of the halter top. Not much is left to the imagination. Of course, not all all the women are true visions, but enough are to make it interesting (to me at least).

Enjoy your trip to LOS!

SoCalGuy :livid