Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hotels with Internet Connection in room

Can any one tell me of a hotel or 2 in Bangkok that I can connect to the Net ? And the charges incurred doing so

Dial up or other wise and if it is a Cable or DSL connection do I need special equipment for my laptop ?

Thanks in Advance

58 Days till Wheels up :D

Apart from President Solitaire which provides free Broadband as part of their room rate, Most other major hotels charge between 400-600 baht per day. Too expensive. Just nip down to a 7-11 store and purchase a prepaid internet card with dial up access. Dial up is ok if you just want to view the boards and download some images etc tp pattayapics pics.

If its for business and the company is paying go for broadband anytime.

Excellent Info

I will be staying in the President Solitaire on my last day in LOS after 8 days in PTTY.

I will use the internet access to upload all my pics to a server in the UK - Just in case I loose my laptop etc....

Must remeber to bring the ethernet cable though - or does anyone know if President Solitaire is Wi-Fi Enabled??

Cheers

Dan

I syayed there and you have to to ask them for the usb cable. But it may be better to bring your own from home as they are bloody short.

Posters on nanaplaza report that the wifi is not too reliable.

Cheers for the info

I will bring my wi-fi card and also a nice long CAT 5 cable

And i will be surfing at hi speed from the comfort of the hotel room.

Just enought time to upload all the pics I will hopefully have taken

:eyecrazy

Omni Tower in soi 4 also has DSL in the rooms. om request they will hand you the DSL modem with either Ethernet or USB - Price used to be around 1000 Baht per month with no additional charges and speed is rather good.

If you stay at the President Solitaire and don't take your laptop,you can use their computer terminal in the business centre at no cost.