Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have been reading the recommendations in the hotel section.

Many times people will remark about the hotel checking IDs and sometimes taking and holding IDs. I got the impression that you may be limited to the number of people you could bring to your room, e.g., the Flipper Lodge.

Is this true, that you are limited on the number of people you can bring into your room at one time?

In Angeles, PI I never had any limitations at all.

Thanks for any responses.

Think you will have to post this one in the members section. Join up its not difficult and well worth it. B)

Been to Pattaya twice trip no. 3 coming up. Most things can be achieved. :P

Top_Cat

Mainly it is for your safety ie things missing etc,etc. If you don't want them to check, politely wave off the security guard as you pass by and most of the time they will comply. I did this at the Flipper and never had any problems.

Apart from checking ID's at hotels I notice they seem to do this frequently when entering nightclubs.This I can't understand as surely it's not just to check age.I have been into clubs where the girl is obviously older than 20 and she's had her ID checked !

Ste.

Clubs have been shut down for 30 days because of underage girls. It's easier to just check everyone ID.