Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:unsure: I was in Payatta awhile ago....And stayed at the Honny Inn...They had Adult movies there after 12 midnight....Anyone know some hotels that still have them....

I don't know what they cost, but I was told you can buy a small portable DVD player and hook it up to the TV. I would expect you could buy the XXX rated DVD's dirt cheap in Pattaya.

Emil

I agree that portable DVD is the way to go. You can buy them for $100 or less. The one I bought at Panthip 18 months ago weighs 11oz and hooks up to any TV. DVDs are 120 baht or less - then you get to choose the movie you want to watch, can fast forward etc etc.

Also useful for those lazy afternoons - you can watch a latest release movie without either freezing your balls off or listening to some prat have a 30 minute conversation on their cellphone from the row in front of you. :eyecrazy

Cheers

Pie

Here in the US on the west coast we have a electronics super store chain called Best Buy They may have them elsewhere also. Before My last trip I got a Cyberhome CH300 DVD Player for 36.00 US. I chose this one because it is small and it will work everywhere with 110/240 volts with out having a power conveter.

I left it there for my TG and came home and got another one for me it plays ALL CD's and even MP3's

As far as region settings I was able to get the instructions to set it for all regions from searching Google and it was only a matter of punching a code into the remote when it was in the standby mode. These are also offered on Ebay just do a search.

:o I was in Payatta awhile ago....And stayed at the Honny Inn...They had Adult movies there after 12 midnight....Anyone know some hotels that still have them....

Fuck the movies what about room safes B) B)

Buy not a DVD, but a VCD player... about 8-900 BHT ( about 20+ USD ) in the TESCO. A VCD is about 80-100 BHT.

Here in the US on the west coast we have a electronics super store chain called Best Buy They may have them elsewhere also. Before My last trip I got a Cyberhome CH300 DVD Player for 36.00 US. I chose this one because it is small and it will work everywhere with 110/240 volts with out having a power conveter.

I left it there for my TG and came home and got another one for me it plays ALL CD's and even MP3's

As far as region settings I was able to get the instructions to set it for all regions from searching Google and it was only a matter of punching a code into the remote when it was in the standby mode. These are also offered on Ebay just do a search.

Soi7,

Just checked it out @ Bestbuy.com. Sounds like a great deal. Especially when it comes to buying DVDs in LOS. If you get a screwed up one, you can always take it back

Yea it is a good Unit and so small you can transport with no problem but it being 110/220 is really a great selling point for it and anyone traveling abroad.

Yea it is a good Unit and so small you can transport with no problem but it being 110/220 is really a great selling point for it and anyone traveling abroad.

Soi7,

Got my unit yesterday. Now a question. Is this where you got the instructions to set your unit for Region Free?

Message board

It's the post Japa made.

Thats the one good luck !!!!

Tried the instructions, but it didn't work. You need to have a DVD in the player. So I can't set the region. But I found out that the Hendrix DVD I bought was in PAL format. So as far as I'm concerned, it works since the player plays NTSC and PAL.

Shit Im sorry Crackpot. I didnt mean to say such things about someone as decent as you.

Im going to leave 50 dollars in the FLB for drinks for you.

Thanks Mate

Shit Im sorry eltib. I didnt mean flame you like that.

Im going to leave 100 dollars in the FLB and Sabailand for drinks for you, and pay all your BFs for 12 days.

Gosh your Generous! Then I won't have to spend that much money in LOS this time. :D

Gosh your Generous! Then I won't have to spend that much money in LOS this time. :D

Sorry mate, I dont use old fashioned mickey mouse money like dollars ,so I could never have written that post.

And whats this about Sabailand ? You turned or something?. I was told you liked the stuff that went on in Alcazar.

Go on you can tell me, I'm broadminded

Sorry mate, I dont use old fashioned mickey mouse money like dollars ,so I could never have written that post.

And whats this about Sabailand ? You turned or something?. I was told you liked the stuff that went on in Alcazar.

Go on you can tell me, I'm broadminded

Don't you wish! :D

Soi7

Got the CH300, did the hack.

Watched a PAL Parn Concert (yes Parn) DVD on NTSC tv.

I'll leave the portable VCD player at home. This thing plays all.

I bought a pair of mini Sony speakers at BigC last year and hooked

them up to the TV at hotel. Sounds good.

Thanks for the tip.