Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Ride Her Cup 2004 dates have now been finalised . As of the last Two years it will be held on the first Sun/Mon November which will be the 7th/8th .

Last years event was won by the USA , and the capt assures the safe return of the trophy for this years event B) With the current score standing at USA 1 Europe 1 .There is everything to play for this year in Pattaya number 1 non serious golf event .

Here are the the two teams , hung over after the European teams serious team talk the night before :) it included many drinks and the girls input was very welcomed :D

7Resize_of_RideHerCup_012.jpg

A Team USA member , who aint going to be caught without his balls !!!!

7mickballs.jpg

The lovely Mrs Hilly trying to put off team USA ,and it worked on the front 9 :nod

7RideHerCup_077.jpg

Team USA Captain doing a better job on the course ,than taking care of the trophy :lol:

7RideHerCup_056.jpg

Team Europe Captain , wondering why his balls aint doing what he wants em to do !!! they were good the night before :D

7RideHerCup_054.jpg

full details will be availible soon , its great fun and a truly unique event .

Hi

Glad to be back again and yes my balls were all over the place last year, on the day and the night before. :D

I am not sure about my captaincy, after last years mauling I feel as safe as Claudio Ranieri at Chelsea.

Have just visited LOS, and worrying have seen the USA team taking it very seriously, Thumper (Rick) is now playing 3 times a week out of Miulligans and even Dad (Dale) has been seen on the driving range. 1luv

But also I have had promises from Europeans, from Pieman (Robin) he said he would be out every day practicing for the match, but mind you that was at 01:00 in Kittens on his last night in LOS. And I know Doggie is in hard training back in Britain as we speak but he would not tell me at what. :D

Hope for another fun day out and looking forward to seeing the trophy again when it is brought safely back from the States by Grendal B) . So it can be taken back to Europe next year. B) :beer :beer :beer

Cheers

Duece

Nice to see the entries rolling in from the European team. The USA must be too busy practising to reply!

Hilly, we will need those birdies from you. It was embarassing enough for me to shoot a 7 at that par 3. And you'll never guess what plane I took home the next day - a 777!

I look forward to hearing from you all with your entries for this year.

Doggie

But also I have had promises from Europeans, from Pieman (Robin) he said he would be out every day practicing for the match, but mind you that was at 01:00 in Kittens on his last night in LOS.

Deuce,

I thought I said that I'd be out every NIGHT practising for the PARTY. :D

Damn - got it wrong again, and I've been working so hard at it too. Best I get my arse down the driving range then !

Looking fwd to this year's event and tks for pitching up on the 4th - from what little I recall it was quite a night. :D :beer :beer

Cheers

Pie

Here it goes :beer drum roll...... Much to the delight of the UK/UE :beer people I will once again play for the USA :D . I had a great time the last two times. Better the second time (see pic Mis Hilly and me).

Hope to see all returnees and new people for a fun filled couple days sponsered by Ben and Pete.

ok where do I sign. :D :D

thumper/rick

Thumper and Pie

Great to see you are both playing again this year. We are getting worried about the amount of golf you have been playing Thumper. And I will need to get some serious practice going if I have to stand toe to toe at the bar with Pie again!

Hub

I am sure we can work it out that you join us at the course. We will sort this out nearer the time. Please send me a PM with your email address so I can put you on the distribution list.

Cheers

Doggie

Hello there

I guess I have to come back and defend my trophy from last year. So please put me down for one for europe. Deuce I hope you will continue your Captaincy for the 2004 event. I know you will not wawer for pressure and we can beat them this year. Back to the driving range.

Best wishes

thaidane

(Winner of the Jomtien beach award 2003)

P.S. Somehow I have a strange feeling that I have missed an important point somewhere. :D

Nice to see you back Thaidane just keep out of those fluffy brown things that look like little beaches and you will be fine. One of our few European winners last year. :(

Hey Pie, I know you can party you fucker no need to practice that part of your game. Its them metallic thingy’s with the rubber handles that you need to pick up and whack that you need to do. :unsure:

Hilly great to see you and AM back on board (I would be lost without my partner) and as always the lovely AM is our trump card. 2guns

Doggy a 7 at a par 3 does that get you 2 points on your new handicap?

Great to see so many Europeans coming forward.

So where are all the US guys, I bet still looking at their trophy and cleaning it, grinning like Cheshire Cats back in the states.(don’t wear it out lads) :D

Cheers B) :D

Duece

Well this is one American that would have loved to have joined you guys but it came down to a choice between the Golf outing and Loi Krathong... and with Loi Krathong being the same week this year as an American holiday which adds a day to my vacation... well, there is always next year :crying

Shilo

What a buggar for punishment I must be - yea I'll be back again for No3 and will leave it up to the honorable captains (both of whom get so pissed that they cannot safeguard the famous trophy) as to which team must suffer my playing for them.

Look forward to catching up with you all then. :rolleyes: :o :beer

Best Wishes

Steve

Shilo: yes it is a shame Loy Kratong is late in November this year I think 23rd - 24th November (all depends on the moon cycle), I also was hoping to get Rideher cup and Loy Kratong in together but looks like I will be missing Loy. Hope to see you in 2005.

Stevo my Euro/Aussie glad to see you back in November, but not as much as a certain lady :D Looking forward to a few nights out and maybe a trip to Xzite will also be on the cards :cussing

Cheers

Duece