Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I used the Dynasty hotel in Bangkok my first few trips then when they confirmed my Reservation at 890 Baht and upon check out charged me the current rate 990 Baht because even though I was confirmed at 890 rate went up so solly sir you must pay the new rate Well I got the difference back from CC Company and got a VERY nasty email back from them asking why I requested the refund. Also they charge 50 Baht per extra towel you can buy them for that much.

haven't stayed at the one in bkk but did take the free van down to pattaya and stayed at the dynesity on soi 13 for the required two nights.

the location of the bkk one is excellent and the lobby and resturant apearred clean and nice. the price is ok for bkk. I did not stay at the one in pattay because 1k is a little much for pattaya and the one in bkk doesn't have a pool.

the van is the best transportation I've ever had. the guy drives it every day and knows every short cut and exit.

I stay at the Dynasty for a night or two when in BKK. It is a great place to stay after a late night flight. As mentioned, the location coudn't be better. Close to NEP and the skytrain, it is an excellent alternative to the Nana Hotel. However if you are going to stay longer than a few days, you might want to spend a bit more and find a place with nicer rooms. The Majestic Suites comes to mind.

The free transportation from the DI BKK to the DI Pattaya is excellent and the savings that you would get over a limo/taxi pays for a lot of the 2 nights at Pattaya that are required for the free transportation. But as mentioned 1K is a bit much for Pattaya (but the hotel is brand new), so I usually find somewhere else for the balance of long term stays in Pattaya.

Zeus

I've stayed at the Bkk Dynasty before and will be staying there on Tuesday 11 May for one night. The hotel is clean and for less than 1000 baht cannot be beaten IMHO. The hotel is literally 30 seconds walk from Nana Plaza. I've only ever stayed in the new annexe and find the rooms to be fine. The hotel is right across the road from a massage place and whilst waiting for the the free transport to Pattaya was sorely tempted with a ST. Resisted the temptation heroically.

I always stay at the Dynasty resort in Pattaya and cannot recommend it highly enough.

I now stay at the Bangkok Dynasty Inn while in Bangkok for the last few years. I always try to get a room in the back section and you can enter without going thru the lobby if you like. I will agree the rooms are a little dark with the dark panel, but the room are nice. Easy to make reservation by email and my room has always been ready when I have arrived. I spend my first 2 and last 2 nights there with staying in Pattaya in between. I just made reservations for July 29th, and again for December 15th.

I also take the Dynasty taxi to Pattaya for 1500 baht, includes all the tolls and no tip is expected. The driver will also stop half way for a break. I try to find someone elso going to share the fare. This past April I had the taxi come down to Pattaya to pick us up and return back to the Dynasty.

You can't beat the location near all the Nana action. Close to the toll way going and coming from the airport. The resturant is OK and you can order drinks and beer 24/7 at the little bar in the lobby/resturant.

LeoTex

I don't see any advantage that Dynasty has over Nana other than the free travel to Pattaya. If you like a pool, Dynasty Bkk does not have one.

-Vox

I have stayed at this hotel on a couple of different occasions. You cannot beat the location. The rooms are not large but they are always clean. I have stayed at the Nana which is just across the street. The Nana may have pool but with this hotel you really never know what kind of room you will end up. My last stay there the room was so outdated and was considered a superior room. The Dynasty rooms may be a bit smaller and the paneling is dark but the rooms are clean and not as outdated. I also did not see any cockroaches in the hallways at the Dynasty as compared to the Nana. I have stayed in the so called suites at the Nana and felt as though I slept in bar overnight as the room smelled so much like stale smoke and beer that the following day I requested a different room. IMHO the Dynasty is a better hotel.

Regards,

Bacon

I've stayed at both {Nana/Dynasty} and to each his own. Both are okay for a one night stay. I'm trying the suite at the Nana the next trip, just something new after a long 22 hr. trip...{2100 Baht}

Stayed at the Dynesty a couple of years ago. It was ok but, for about half the price of the Dynesty Inn, you can stay at the Worabori. Has a rooftop pool and pretty decent restaurant there also. Rooms are a bit smaller than the Dynesty but, it wasn't a big deal.

SB