Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Totally girl friendly. Many will have their partner stay over and have a dip in the pool and no problems. Multiple guests not a problem also.

One negative though is that there have been occassions when a previous girl has wandered into the hotel at night and taken up residence outside your door, or is waiting for you at reception when you arrive back from a night out on the town.

They don't take IDs although I suppose they would if you wanted them to.

Welcome Aboard!

I see that it is your very first post and you will find that the majority of people on this board don't bite and are very helpful.

Also, there is no such thing as a silly question. We were all new at one time!

I have never stayed there, but from reading other members that have, the answer is, Yes, there are friendly to your guest. No joiner-fee. The majority of posts have indicated that it is a very good hotel.

I am sure that you will receive answers from members that have stayed at RG; some once and some many times.

When have you scheduled your first visit to Paradise? Or, have you yet?

Rockin' Jerry

I have just spent a really enjoyable week at the residence garden,after spending previous stays at another hotel in central pattaya for the same price I can only recommend the RG to anyone and as another previous post points out the only drawback is the BG who follows you there night after night(my colleague had that very problem) have fun

I have just spent a really enjoyable week at the residence garden,after spending previous stays at another hotel in central pattaya for the same price I can only recommend the RG to anyone and as another previous post points out the only drawback is the BG who follows you there night after night(my colleague had that very problem) have fun

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has had that problem. Reception at the RG telephoned me at 3.00 in the morning to tell me that the girl I had taken back the previous 2 nights was looking for me. A tad inconvenient as another girl was keeping me warm in bed that night!

Alan

Guest Winston_Churchill

I have just spent an enjoyable 3 weeks their, i must have seen you but not in the pool as i never saw no fucker in the pool good for me..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Winston,

Were you the bloke who swam in the pool every time it started raining!? :D

Poser !

stumpdog,

Yes,he was a slim chap with not much hair and a northern(ish) English accent I believe. He was with a friend of similar age and spent quite a bit of time sat in front of recpeption !

Was that you ?! :unsure:

Ste.

Hi Ste,

The swimmer was my mate Scrumpy :)

Hope you enjoyed your stay at RG also. What do you look like so we can identify a fellow boardie B)

Cheers,

SD.

SD,

I was the stunningly-looking looking guy :P with not much hair and with a very petite lady. B) . She kept chuckling everytime she saw Scrumpy posing!

You probably don't remember, but we were eating next to you near the reception area when we had to move the tables just before a nasty wind-storm !

Enjoyed RG very much. So much infact I'm back in 3 weeks.

Cheers,

Ste.

Hi, Sorry not much hair and a petitie Thai lady describes me and most of my friends!! 1luv

Back in 3 weeks you lucky bugger, hope you have a good time.

Cheers,

SD.

Fair comment ,but not everyone's as handsome as me.

Modesty has always been my strong point. 1luv

Great Place and good value...I really like the two room set up. Down side is too far from the action.. Although I did find a non pro who saw the chance to make a few extra baht and took me into her room. Was a couple songkrans ago with some of the locals on the road etc. A stunner put some Ice down the back of my shorts so I did the same leaving my hand there a little longer that she and the rest was history....I little room behind the laudry across the street. Just Ducky!The hotel is wonderful and that bargain meal at the Captians Table can't be beat.

Unless you're a Marriott guy!jan04-04.jpg

Quite the Stunner...Bar owner!

Just to add my two baht, I just stayed in the Residence Garden for my first trip, May 20-26 and it was excellent. The security guard at night is hilarious, and knows how to joke around with you... very laid back, and does a good job. The mid-day to evening crew is equally as good, make an effort to talk with Gai at the bar... conversations with her are worth the trip alone, once you get her going. One and only complaint is the overnight receptionist who was very dry, though she never gave us a problem with our TGs. Nothing but business, would not smile, and didn't have much of a sense of humor. IMO the hotel is excellent... you will be pleased! I am definitely booking the RG for my next trip!

Randy

Guest Winston_Churchill

ste sorry for the late reply i have been red carded for 10 days i was only in the pool 1 day when it was raining,who was that :P who was snorkling most days about 6pm i thought hed lost some gold? but he was back the next day face mask and snorlel dunno what he was looking for ( i saw no fish) :unsure:

KhaoBoy,

And those tits are definitely from Bangkok and not from mama !!!!!!!!

Torro Torro..

That baby and her babys is Pure Patong Poon-Tang....

Yes Sir... And you can sniff that at Capt. Kirks along Soi Bangla!

That place has a number of darlings with biggen's...

For some strange reason, when I look at her, I think high maintenance honey.

Some girls look like people that you'd like to get to know better. This one looks like someone I'd like to pin to a mattress.

For at least 2 minutes. scifEB0.gif scifEB0.gif

Oh Yeah, Not my action at all. Seems the one who "go Salon" for make-up and wear cocktail dresses to the bar are too much all the time. A couple places in Patong are Capt. Kirks in Soi Easy and Sharkeys in Soi Tiger. I had a stunner at Sharkey's ask me what I wanted and then gave me a quote! Like a menue with prices. Didn't place an order!

If anybody would like to see a review of lots of "painted Ladies"

check out www.phuketbob.com for a good review.

No problem BigD, she's hooked some Brit named Adrian and gotten him to marry her. His problem now.

Still might have shagged it though.