Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

LHR-BKK Cheapest direct for october

Hi Fellas planning another trip to LOS this october and would prefer to fly direct, is anyone aware of any good deals at the moment. Quoted £423.00 with Eltihad but it has a connection via Abu Dahbi :crying

Juan_Kerr,

I have found that ebookers.com has the cheapest flights from LHR to BKK. I always take EVA Air. But Thai is normaly around the same price. Both are direct flights.

Bob

Juan kerr

Try thg holidays 0870 055 7222 when i was sorting my flights for october last month they offered a direct flight on phuket air ,i was led to belive that they only fly from gatwick on fri/sat/sun the cost was £450 including taxes .

Eva air was running at £498!

Best Regards

Matty

106 days and counting......

Guest okitsme

Juan_Kerr,

When in october are you leaving?

If you check out Lastminute.com and search on Saturdays you can get the price down to approx £370. with ETIHAD.

I've booked through lastminute flying with ETIHAD in September there is a stop in Abu Dhabi but it's only 1 hr each way, Might be good to stretch those legs( thats what I tell myself anyway) 2guns

I must say the service with lastminute was A1.

I booked online one afternoon and had the tickets in my grubby hands next morning special delivery.

Hope this helps

Cheers Guys

All info greatly recieved as always. Hoping to fly out early October just starting to plan ahead now. Did a package deal last year but want to sort myself out this time now i know the lay of the land so to speak.