Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Took these photos today.

2200 Baht a month. Not my style but somebody might be interested.

1134lucky1.jpg

1134lucky2.jpg

Lucky Inn is situated where Thappraya Rd starts to go up the hill to Jomtien. No doubt the the guys who stay at the Residence Garden would see this place everday.

Cheers

Bazza

That 150 baht a day sounds interesting. I can sleep in central america w/o ac, not sure about LOS yet. SB

only a question of being used to and having a good fan but i would say since ac rooms are readily available for a cheap price, would be a bit much in terms of trying to save money...after all you come here either for holliday or to settle permanently, in both cases you would not want to let your standard of living drop, would you? but that's one thing everybody has to decide on his own i guess.

cheers

cyber

2200 baht a month or 150 a night is not bad especially if you're using the place for storage or as a base of operations while travelling elsewhere. I recall another thread where some guy rents a place even cheaper mostly to store his golf clubs.

If a few guys shared the room for storage it'd be a real bargain.

I know a guy keeps a room above a bar in Pattayaland which also houses some of the girls who work thereabouts and he pays very little, around Bt2000 per month. He's in the country when his contracts finish but it is just easier than moving everything back and forth each time he comes. Of course, you have any electric and probably water on top of that. I know he has put in an air con unit.

2000-2200 Baht/month = 40-44 EUR. Cool. :D

If one was to use it for storage, important topic would be the quality of security there. So, any info on that? Thanks.

we came to pattay in the middel of the night and stayd at lucky for one night payed 250 whith ac and it was a small bed one tabel one chair shower was ok but this was a one time thing could not live ther for more then a day but what do you expekt for 250 a night,bouncer

My extra luggage and clothes - I usually leave with my TGF. Work out just fine - But then there is always the problem that she may split or you have a change of heart. But It is only a minor problem at most.

BobSJ

2000-2200 Baht/month = 40-44 EUR. Cool. :unsure:

If one was to use it for storage, important topic would be the quality of security there. So, any info on that? Thanks. :D

:D

He doesn't just use it for storage, he lives in it when in Pattaya. He also gets one of the girls to clean it up, do his laundry etc. So they keep an eye on it. I know he has a TV, DVD etc. so it must be reasonably secure, without having any high security measures.

I remember the first trip to LOS in 1990,We stayed at White sand beach in Koh Chang(there was only three options on that beach back then) when you needed

a shower you had to pull water up from a Well in a bucket,and the toilet was not more than a hole in the ground whit some bamboo cover.But it was chep,i think we payed 70 Bath/night.