Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hey Ya'all... I am planning on making the run from BKK to Pattaya on the 12th... probably early/mid afternoon...

If anyone is interested in splitting a ride from BKK to Pattaya I will be heading down with Alex and Co. and will be willing to split the ride down and several beers with anyone interested...

Respond here or PM me if you are interested...

Just FYI... I won't be dicking around... if you are interested... be serious... cuz if you are a NO SHOW I will not be afraid to leave your ass in BKK and haul ass down myself...

I will be willing to schedule around a flight or a hotel pickup... more time for an airport pickup... less for a hotel pick up...

Cya in Pattaya either way...

Ken

BTW... I will be going to RG... and look forward to meeting anyone willing to join me...

Alex qme_@hotmail.com mobile 09-82911 If you make a reservation with him or any other service email him the day you leave to remind him your on your way. :cussing