Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BKK to Pattaya April 12th

Arrive Bangkok Airport at 11:45 PM on Delta from Tokyo the night of April 12.

I have car booked with Mr T to the Sandy Spring. If anyone wants to share a ride, PM, email or post here.

Thanks,

LeoTex

Arrive Bangkok Airport at 11:45 PM on Delta from Tokyo the night of April 12.

I have car booked with Mr T to the Sandy Spring. If anyone wants to share a ride, PM, email or post here.

Thanks,

LeoTex

Leo i just arrived April 1st on that same flight and it was not that crowed. Good luck in Narita and don't drink the water.....lol

Leo i just arrived April 1st on that same flight and it was not that crowed. Good luck in Narita and don't drink the water.....lol

Thanks for the info, I leave 1 week from tomorrow morning my time. I have checked the 'seat chart' on my flights and looks like there have been some cancellations as there are more seat open now since I booked. Both from the states to Tokyo and from Tokyo to Bangkok. Back durning both Sars and the Bird Flu, had all 4 seats in the middle, just lift the arm rest and had a good sleep.

Flying economy this flight, should be able to get a couple of empty seats together and stretch out to sleep.

I won't drink the water, wonder if the Japanise draft beer in the Delta Club has been contaminated as I don't want to turn up in Bangkok glowing.

Scott, how about the flights arriving BKK from Narita, any special checking of the passengers?

LeoTex

BTW, Leotex, Tequila Rose is now available in Pattaya, and we are stocking it in FLB as a shooter, so don't bother to bring any. That gives you more room for Camel Regulars :clueless

BTW, Leotex, Tequila Rose is now available in Pattaya, and we are stocking it in FLB as a shooter, so don't bother to bring any. That gives you more room for Camel Regulars :kissing

Thanks for the heads up,

That will give about 5lbs or more for extra weight for something else, like extra condoms.

Will get the Camels in the carry on.

LeoTex