Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Talk about a haven for terrorists....

Abu Bakar Bashir, a Muslim cleric accused of leading Jemaah Islamiyah, denied involvement and blamed the blast on the United States.

"I suspect that the bombing was engineered by the United States and its allies to justify allegations that Indonesia is a base for terrorists," he told the AP in telephone interview from Solo, a city in central Java, where he runs an Islamic boarding school.

Indonesian police refused to say whether Bashir would be questioned despite repeated calls by neighboring countries that he be arrested.

"Islamic boarding school"-another name for al-Qaida training camp.

How sad indeed.

Now that's a hot topic everywhere and we can't keep it off these boards - I don't even think we should. We're quite some 'community' here...

Just please, all of us: Try to keep your minds clear before postings that offend others without justification. Not always what you see is the ultimate truth.

I'll post something to the matters (also: "Why can't we all be Buddhists?) later - after thinking for a moment...